Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPECIAL DEALS! Motorsport Hardware *R3V SALE!* Wheel Stud kits, Spacers, & More.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE! As long as my wheels dont fall off - I have no complaints. :)

Comment

Don't worry they wont, if they do then it wasn't the studs ;)
      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
      LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Thats enough confidence for me - Thanks again Kaliboy, Loving the studs already.

Comment

Weekend up!
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Getting my wheels mounted by this weekend. Will take measurements and will be contacting you by next week Ryan.
            Feedback
            Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Doing work on some 57MM Motorsport Hardware at Firebird Raceway Feb 16-17 2013.

Originally posted by blunttech
              Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

I didnt see what im looking for on your site but correct me if im wrong.

I need hubcentric spacers, 4x100 8mm but the inner bore on my BBS wheels is 70mm.

If you dont have them do you know of anyone who does?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
                  I didnt see what im looking for on your site but correct me if im wrong.

I need hubcentric spacers, 4x100 8mm but the inner bore on my BBS wheels is 70mm.

If you dont have them do you know of anyone who does?

I can get what you need, email me at ryan@motorsporthardware.com
                  95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Since this appears to be the MH feedback thread too, I'll just add my name to the list of very satisfied customers. Stellar service and lightning fast shipping - what more can you ask for? Thanks Ryan!
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

can i get a price for 2 20mm spacers with 8 45mm lug bolts? u can pm me
                      sigpic
                      93 325i 120k
                      mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
                      future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                        Since this appears to be the MH feedback thread too, I'll just add my name to the list of very satisfied customers. Stellar service and lightning fast shipping - what more can you ask for? Thanks Ryan!
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by e30construction View Post
                        can i get a price for 2 20mm spacers with 8 45mm lug bolts? u can pm me
                        I will send you a PM
                        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Its wednesday!

More orders going out this morning!
                          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

just want to share my experiance with these guys:
                            ordered a stud kit for my m3, went over the sizes with me to find out exactly what i needed. asked me what i was running so we could find the correct size studs. i asked about the neo chrome lugs and he mentioned that they would be too long to run caps ( this made me feel like he was paying attention to what i was comunicating to him)

overall A+
                            amazing product and incredible customer service.
                            im for sure going to be running the sticker on my car once i get the studs installed ( have to change my hub before i put them in)

thanks!

Comment

Thanks Oliver!

Also new product available!
                              Silver bullet nose studs available in 58mm and 80mm

95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Ordered my second set of studs from Ryan,Great Price, Great Quality & Great Service as usual. Got them quickly too. Thanks again Ryan!! :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X