• Show
Clear All

FS... maybe? BBS RZ's

$550... includes all centercaps... anyone want? .......no tires

15x7 ET20 4x100

if there is interest i will take more detailed pics. they are in good shape

You know I am interested.

Comment

hey, you know Ronals are out. bingo bango you got buyers. there was a line for whitney's

Comment

57.1mm centrebore?

Interested in detailed pics.

Comment

Liar.

I hate you Mike. ;) 8)

bump for good seller, and awesome wheels. I'd buy them just to have a spare set if I could!
          Below the radar...

Comment

I'm interested, send me some hires as well if you could. Sort of depends if Ive got the cash after my stereo escapade :oops: . Is that shipped or + Shipping? :roll: :o

Comment

yeah... 57.1mm centerbore.. they are a direct fit on an e30.

i don't have detailed pics.. but will over the weekend.

getting a pretty decent amount of interest in these rims... they are close to being considered sold to a certain individual in TX.

Comment

Originally posted by e304lyfe
                yeah... 57.1mm centerbore.. they are a direct fit on an e30.

i don't have detailed pics.. but will over the weekend.

getting a pretty decent amount of interest in these rims... they are close to being considered sold to a certain individual in TX.
                :twisted: Let me know if you want payment now or in while.

Comment

Yeah, I frantically tried to free up some cash all day yesterday, didn't work.

Now that I've done the whole RS thing these are my favourite wheels on an E30. Hope someone does them justice.

Comment

Jay, you work at a bank? I'm sure you could find some free cash to have.....

Comment

et20 7J? whacky
                      sigpic

Comment

Very interested, cash in hand. Can you send me as many pics as possible? ilia.semail@gmail.com. How much do they weigh? What suspension setup are you running? Thanks. (I'm not completely confident I want them, but have been eyeing them for forever, so the decision will be made by tomorrow).

Comment

do u still have the rims if so. does that 550 includes shipping. let me know asap please. email me at nastyvr6@msn.com ill take them offf ur hands right no. seriously. i like those rims. please let me know

Comment

lol, ended up buying these...they will be for sale in 2weeks or less if all goes according to plan , but I probably have a couple buyers lined up already.

Comment

Working...
                            X