Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Four 17x7 ET38 MM11-2. -=SOLD=-

Up for sale.

The wheels are 17x7 ET38. Millie Miglia MM11-2. Out of production.

Sale includes:

4x 17x7 ET38 MM11-2
    4x 10mm hubcentric spacers.
    1 stud kit/lugs if I can remove them without damage.
    2 front 215/40R17 ES100's are GOOD.
    2 rears are wasted. I will dismount them unless told otherwise.

At buyers option they can request the 2 front ES100's be removed, I will do so for free, but it will not effect the pricing except maybe a couple bucks off shipping.

All 4 wheels are in good shape to the best of my knowledge. None of them shake, wiggle, or wobble. All balanced out last time with NONE to very little weights. But as with all used wheels sold as is.

These should fit all e30's without the need to roll fender. However I will suggest that if your e30 is as low as mine the fronts be rolled to avoid catching and damaging them.

Price is $500 + shipping.
    I expect shipping will be in the area of $100 for 4 bare wheels.

Everyone should know what they look like, but if not...

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

How much without the spacers?
    Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
      How much without the spacers?
      These would be teh hotness on your car Fielding. You must buy.

Comment

The spacers are required to fit these wheels properly, just so everyone knows. They are hubcentric to the cars hub, and the wheels hubs. No urethane rings to get mangled. Just one spacer of aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
          The spacers are required to fit these wheels properly, just so everyone knows. They are hubcentric to the cars hub, and the wheels hubs. No urethane rings to get mangled. Just one spacer of aluminum.
          Hm. So would Fielding and his ix be SOL, as they wouldn't be hubcentric but he can't run spacers?

Comment

Actually they should fit a iX fine without spacers, didnt realize he had one.

He would need hubcentric rings though, available at most wheel and tire shops on the cheap.

Comment

Actually they should fit a iX fine without spacers, didnt realize he had one.

He would need hubcentric rings though, available at most wheel and tire shops on the cheap.
              Aha. Yes, he does have an iX - a nice one at that. Lachsilber too, strangely.

I wasn't aware you could buy just hubcentric rings without spacers - good to know.

(still have yet to rock anything besides stock)

Comment

bump

Comment

whats shipping going to cost, sent as a gift to B0P 1T0 Jordan, i'm not in a huge rush for this but if i'm not going to get raped on shipping, they can also be shipped to a business if it's cheaper close but different postal code.... lemme know i have the cash for these

Comment

Originally posted by BahnE30
                    whats shipping going to cost, sent as a gift to B0P 1T0 Jordan, i'm not in a huge rush for this but if i'm not going to get raped on shipping, they can also be shipped to a business if it's cheaper close but different postal code.... lemme know i have the cash for these
                    Shipping charges are the same even if it's marked as a gift on the customs declaration. It will only make tariffs cheaper for you when it's marked as a gift, but that's something that you'd need to research as there is really no way for people in the states to get a Canadian tariff quote.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

You'll be charged your province's sales tax, plus federal tax, plus a brokerage fee. USPS is by far the best for brokerage fees, UPS will bend you over.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                        Shipping charges are the same even if it's marked as a gift on the customs declaration. It will only make tariffs cheaper for you when it's marked as a gift, but that's something that you'd need to research as there is really no way for people in the states to get a Canadian tariff quote.
                        It needs to be marked as gift AND you have to put he value down as 0 to bypass the extra charges. Ask me how i know... FedEx wants over $200 for that shit... why the hell should I pay his taxes on the item.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                          thats what i ment, tarrifs and taxes are whats going to kill, and thats why i wanted it marked as a gift..... i can't imagine shipping being any more than 150 bucks.... so it's safe to say 15% plus the brokerage free, thats what really kills, it's only 75 bucks in taxes which isn't bad thou...

Comment

I have no problem sending them as a gift with zero value. I can only ship these via UPS or FedEX. No USPS.

Shipping to Canada will almost certainly cost more then to the states alone, I will look into it.

Comment

I have no problem sending them as a gift with zero value. I can only ship these via UPS or FedEX. No USPS.

Shipping to Canada will almost certainly cost more then to the states alone, I will look into it.
                              I'm not 100% certain if that tottaly works. If it dosn't, the buyer can get FedEx to come after YOU for the money if he dosn't want to pay it. They clame it is the shippers responsbility. Just be aware of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X