Bbs rs 001 et25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbs rs 001 et25

I have a set of BBS RS 001 up for sale. I would be willing to part with these for 1300 obo. These are the original 4*100 with the perfect offset of 25 for BMW's and VW. All the hard work has been done with the powder coating finish. Wheels are 6.5 up front and 7's in the rear. The barrels are different in length. I have 3 waffle plates and no hex's. I have all original bolts and the two fronts have already been assembled and finished with gold bolts. Thanks for looking. JBurns.- Jburns21@student.scad.edu
    Also have .5 lips for the fronts as well

(LINK)-http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,845659/#845659
    Last edited by pwagon717; 06-12-2011, 05:16 AM. Reason: rewrite
    _________

Rep Savannah Crew

I no see piktarzzzz?
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Did u highlight were it says (LINK)-
      Pics should be there. If you want more i will send.
      I just erase my cookie and did it and it went straight to it. Thanks JBurns
      _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

It won't work from my phone, guy.

Comment

Sorry my brother was using my profile to sell some wheels. Let me help him out. I will update with pics.
          _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
            Sorry my brother was using my profile to sell some wheels. Let me help him out. I will update with pics.
            Aight

Comment

Im using my brothers sn to sell this set of wheels. I posted 1300 but im down to sell for 1100 obo and if you need more pics email me at JBurns21@student.scad.edu. Thanks JBurns
              Attached Files
              _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Working...
              X