Rotiform BLQ 4x100 17x8 +30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotiform BLQ 4x100 17x8 +30

Rotiform single cast BLQ in gunmetal (powder coated) 17x8 +30 all around with 93% tread life kumho zetum sport 205/40/17. The wheels are 10/10 condition (besides it being dirty :p) no rash, scratch or anything. Babied them since day one. Looking to get 1050 or 900 without tires local or trade for an other set for the equal price ill add or u add cash if needed. only looking for sizes 15-17 with a width of 7-9 stag is welcomed with offset +30 to +20. Show me what you got to offer. Worst i can say is no :D. And ill include a broadway 270mm black wood trim mirror as a gift ;) Not in a rush to sell it

I love these wheels...might be interested in a few weeks once I sort out my mother-f'in suspension issues ($$$). I have some gold euroweaves for partial trade if you're interested. No they're not ix weaves, 15x7 et24. Paint is original.

Comment

Jus a heads up. -euro- over on socaleuro is selling these for $800 nib

Comment

can you pm me a pic of what the whole car looked with these please? thanks :)

Comment

Originally posted by e30BMart View Post
          can you pm me a pic of what the whole car looked with these please? thanks :)
          this
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
            this
            Looks like an xB to me.

Comment

Will my 16x7.5 throwingstars do the trick?

"matt325e who are the two chicks rocking the white Miata with the pink stripes lol do they auto x it?

lol i joke i joke." "that would be my ex and no definitely not;)"

Comment

It doesnt look like its on a e30. Nice wheels though. GLWS

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by 30THIRTY View Post
                  Jus a heads up. -euro- over on socaleuro is selling these for $800 nib
                  this.

great set of wheels but you have to stay competitive. They retail for $1000 new and these are used. Whether they have been used for 20 minutes are 2 years, used is used.

Taylor
                  Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                  Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I'd buy them for $500

Comment

Working...
                    X