Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(4) BBS RM012 15x6.5 ET33 4x100

SOLD

I have a set of BBS RM012 15x6.5 ET33 4x100 for sale and 1 BBS cap with ring.

I'm helping to sell it for the original owner. The wheels came off his VW Corrado. He's had them in his garage for years. The wheels are fully original down to the original BBS valve stems and Bolts. They've never been repainted or repaired.

Wheel #1

The lip has some white crud on it. I couldn't take it off. It has some light curb rashing on the lip. Barrel has one small nick, paint is in excellent condition and is straight and true.

Wheel #2

The lip has the some white crud like the first one. Has very light rashing on the lip. The barrel face has 1 nick and 1 black mark. Paint is in excellent condition.

The rim of the barrel is slightly bent. I brought it to the wheel fix shop they said its very repairable.

Wheel #3

The lip has rashing and some black marks on next to the valve stem. The barrel face is in excellent shape. The lip and barrel are slightly bent. The wheel shop also says they are repairable.

Wheel #4

This wheel just has light scuff marks and some black marks in the center. It's perfectly round and true.

Cap

Sorry, this is the only cap he has.

Looking for $OLD Or Better Offer

PLEASE DON'T LOW BALL ME!!

Buyer can either locally pickup (Long Island, NY) or I can ship at the buyer's expense.

Please feel free to Message me.
    Last edited by bmw2002tiiagave; 08-18-2011, 05:41 PM.
    1972 2002Tii

Are you willing to part out wheel #1 and #4? How much is shipping to 92821? Email at rob @ bballjunkies.com, or pm me. Thanks.

Comment

sorry i'm selling them as a set.
      1972 2002Tii

Comment

still for sale?

Comment

sorry sold!
          1972 2002Tii

Comment

Working...
          X