Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xxr 513's 16x7,8 -----$500 obo

++++------- SOLD --------++++

Selling my xxr 513's. They were originally black with polished lips. Check my posts to see the wheels on my old coupe before I painted the lips with "burnt oil rubbed bronze" and added the metallic gold vinyl stripes.

Size are 16x7,8. tires are all yokohama s drive.

Fronts are 195/40 and have 50% tread left.

Rears are 195/45 and I put them on right before h2o so they have about 500 miles on them = brand new ($200 for both).

Direct fit for e30, mk2 and mk3 vw. I have 3 hub centric spacers i'll throw in for free (one got lost in the 3 years i've owned these wheels). They are all straight and have served me extremely well over the years. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm parting my car out before I travel.

(i'm also selling my suspension, perfect set-up for a stock car who wants a good low ride while keeping daily driver capabilities.) i've run this set-up for years.

only problem is just this little chip off the lip that happened on a raised manhole but isn't really that noticeable and obviously still hold air w/o a doubt (happened months ago).

You want good cheap fitment w/o spending $$$ on expensive wheels these are perfect for winter and daily driving.

Last edited by ubernasty; 10-15-2011, 08:02 PM.

you better have something good coming along. :) glws.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Yeah eventually, I'm buying tickets one way to nuremburg to stay with a friends family this week. Hah, its crazy how plans change so fast.

Comment

So what is the suspension set up and what do you want for it? I have a 92 vert and like the stance of your ride!!!

Comment

What's the cheapest you'd go? Could do $400 paypal'd. Understand if that's too low.
          Originally posted by trackjunkie21
          when there is a choice between an e36 and another car, you choose the other car.

Comment

PM me a price shipped to 14224, I want them.
            EG Hatch- ITR Powered, 4 door Gs-R-stock, 89' 325i

Comment

Working...
            X