Genuine 4X100 AC Schnitzer 16X7.5 inch wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genuine 4X100 AC Schnitzer 16X7.5 inch wheels

4 16X7.5 inch ACSchnitzer 4X100 57.1 hubcentric wheels. Excellent shape but one wheel has slight paint chipping for 1 inch and the other was lightly curbed. Curbed wheel needs paint touch-up but is NOT chipped or gouged. Priced at $900.00 plus shipping. Willing to drive as far north as SF Bay Area to deliver. Pics follow. PM if interested.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Irish1; 10-20-2011, 03:44 PM.

damn me gusta. these et25 right?

Comment

Nice wheels, and fair price!

Comment

Want.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I BELIEVE these are 26mm offset, but I can't find the marking. They were a perfect fit and look on my 89 325is. I went to new 15 inch Euroweaves from Blunt (thanks Steve) so the Schnitzers became redundant.
          Originally posted by DuMa View Post
          damn me gusta. these et25 right?

Comment

I'll consider parts swaps for these AC Schnitzer wheels. Looking for an extrude-honed M20 Intake Manifold, excellent 284 degree Schrick cam in excellent condition, other hot-rod the M20 parts.

Comment

I have a complete m20 thats about to be pulled if you're interested in any parts off that. Plus cash of course.

Comment

Condition and miles on the M20 engine?

Comment

Someone needs to buy these before I do!

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                    Someone needs to buy these before I do!
                    looks like you already have two set
                    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

PM'ed shipping costs to Raleigh, NC. I'd pad and double-box these and insure them also. I'll update as deals unfold.

Comment

Any interest in a M52 crank that has been properly shaved, polished and race balanced for a 2.8-2.9l M20 stroker build? Also have an IE 272 cam to go with. I can also have a custom M20 valve cover machined for you if you're into engine dress up stuff.

My brother is looking for a set so maybe I could help facilitate a trade + cash deal.

Comment

Very interested: creative trades are encouraged

I AM interested. The M52 crank + IE Billet Cam + a little loot? Make a proposal. I'd prefer selling the wheels, but I'm willing to be creative. Can you send pics of the crank and tell me who did the machine work? Use M20 25i Rods?? I'll PM you my e-mail address for pics.

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                          Any interest in a M52 crank that has been properly shaved, polished and race balanced for a 2.8-2.9l M20 stroker build? Also have an IE 272 cam to go with. I can also have a custom M20 valve cover machined for you if you're into engine dress up stuff.

My brother is looking for a set so maybe I could help facilitate a trade + cash deal.

Comment

PM'd you back with details about the crank. I forgot to mention I have some 2.5i balanced rods and pistons I can throw in as well.

Comment

Thanks for the details. I'm dangerously interested in the whole set-up, so let me know what you're thinking. Balanced rods and psitons would go a long way towards making this worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X