4 BMW/BBS 15X7 Euroweaves with tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 BMW/BBS 15X7 Euroweaves with tires

4 Euroweaves BMW/BBS gold center wheels with polished edges that need a bit of paint work. ONE wheel needs professional straightening: hence the low price. Include tires: Fuzion HRIs in 205/60 X15. I have NO idea who the hell makes Fuzions, but the tires have about 60% of trad remaining. Bought wheels and tires from a respected NoCal E30 Repair facility. $450.00+ shipping. Check out the pics below.
    Attached Files

could those pics be any smaller?
    '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
    '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

My dang nephew jammed them into the thread: he's a sweet guy but a bit inattentive. Hopefully you can right-click'em and grow them a bit.

Comment

I'll trade the Euroweaves for a set of basketweaves with snow tires. Moving into a bad weather town soon. Creative offers are negotiable.

Comment

Still available at $450.00 + shipping. Three in very good shape and one that needs de-bending. Caps are perfect with excellent BMW centers. Tires are 60% plus tread remaining. I'll try to get better pics up this weekend.

Comment

I think my pics are way too small. I can send better. Still available. These are excellent wheels except for the bend repair needed on one of them. I do need winter wheels and tires: make a trade offer.

Comment

Fuzion HRi tires are manufactured by Bridgestone/Firestone Corporation
              74 2002tii (many mods)
              86 325 (sold)
              88 325is (sold)
              89 325i (totaled)
              91 318is (parted out)
              91 318i
              98 Tacoma Prerunner (parts hauler)

Comment

Working...
              X