bbs rs custom set 16" 4x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbs rs custom set 16" 4x100

Well Im working on an interesting set right now, and i would like to get it sold soon, so i can clear some space in the garage for some additional ventures (everyone will be hearing about this really soon as things are in the prototype stages).

BBS RS- 16x8.5 et18 and 16x9 et 12.5

originally 5x130 bolt pattern BUT... heres the interesting part.. flat back, welded the holes shut, and redrilled to 4x100
    2.5" front stepped lips/ 3" rear stepped lips
    conical caps
    brand new bbs resin logos in black/ gold
    Centers and waffles will be powdercoated to your color/finish
    (will also polish the centers for a little more)
    polished bolts or gold plated bolts (+50$ for gold plated)
    black inner barrels 5.5"

Price. 2450 for the set. your not going to find another 4x100 set of 16s refinished to this extent for this price

also, if the lips need to be a little bigger for your e30 project, just let me know and i can swap the order to larger lips. no additional cost necessary, just need to get it in time so i can modify the recent order i placed for custom lips and barrels

email at studio.delucav@gmail.com
    Thanks for the interest
    Vince

you guys have all seen sets i have done, so here are some random pics of sets i have completed to give ideas. pictures are worth 1000 words...

thats only some of the sets i have built over the past few years. have done quite a few, and the quality is worth every penny

Comment

OT, but you dont have some larger 30-hole 16" lips kicking around do ya?

Comment

What's needed to mount these with those offsets?
        1989 US E30 Cammed S52
        Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

a car is needed.. haha

what car are you speaking of? e30? if so not a whole lot of work with a lightly stretched tire. i can go a little more aggressive then these on my e21 for reference

one i snapped a few pics of yesterday that i put together for fun. candy yellow/ army green center powder (3 stage), 24k gold bolts, gold anodized hex cap, gold/black logo cap, mirror polished slant, black inner barrel

oh and no on the 30 hole 16" parts. Sorry. they are very hard to find in 30 bolt because they are step up parts

Comment

Wow :(

Comment

just bravo sir, nice work on all the sets, free bump
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              If you actually stay within your budget, you are not a true car enthusiast. True story.

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I plan on mocking up a single
                  Rear wheel on my e21 in a few days when I get a few seconds to pop a wheel off. So people can at least get the jist of what it will look like and how it doesn't take any work to fit one.

Comment

This is awesome! Any pics of the fill and drill?
                    Feedback
                    Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

The pics of the fill and drill will be up on Tuesday. They are at my shop and I won't be back there till tuesday unfortunately. The fill and drill came out beautiful though.

Comment

What about 16x8.5 squared instead of staggered? How much for a set?
                        1991 318IS

Comment

Price would be the same. Lips are lips for the most part. There isn't much variation in the price.

Comment

wow
                            sigpic

Comment

thank you. if anyone has any questions about the set or if they have things they want to add or change like bolts, just shoot me an email. studio.delucav@gmail.com

once i have a deposit on the set, i will finish these up within about 14 days time if not sooner. everything is already waiting and ready to go, other then the powdercoat for the centers, and a few small details

Comment

Working...
                              X