FS: NEW OEM Borbet A flat caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: NEW OEM Borbet A flat caps

I have a limited quantity of original Borbet A flat caps for sale. No longer available! Price is for one set (4 caps).

175$ with insured shipping
    150$ not insured shipping

add 20$ for a new lock set with key

I will accept Paypal

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

are they painted or can they come unfinished? (for us Type B owners).

Comment

Originally posted by Terra View Post
      are they painted or can they come unfinished? (for us Type B owners).
      They have the original silver powdercoat from Borbet. So if you have Borbet wheels which have Never been painted later then they fit perfect with the color.
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

For 150 they don't come with a lock? Or..

Comment

Was just making sure I understood, the regular set comes with a standard lock? And the extra 20 is for a unique lock set? How does it work, pardon my ignorance, I have hex caps with the 3 prong lock. Thanks

Comment

Wow i didnt realise they were worth that much... I got mine for a steal then (brand new too...). I wouldnt have bought my Type A setup unless flatcaps were available so buy them while you can...
            90 318i M62B44 OBD1
            02 530i Touring (Airlift 3P)

Comment

Originally posted by Insomniac912 View Post
              Was just making sure I understood, the regular set comes with a standard lock? And the extra 20 is for a unique lock set? How does it work, pardon my ignorance, I have hex caps with the 3 prong lock. Thanks
              the lock set is original borbet. thats something you can still order and what i did.

so you get 4 caps and if you wish you can get a brand new borbet lock set... the screws with the 3 holes on the edges.

[/color]

Comment

Working...
              X