6 DP motorsport wheels 4-16x7 and 2-16x8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 DP motorsport wheels 4-16x7 and 2-16x8

I have here for sale a set plus two DP Motorsports Racing wheels. These wheels started as a 3 piece wheels. Somewhere along the road the barrels got welded. Doing some research I believe that DP welded all of these wheels but I could be wrong. The lips are mirror finish and the faces where painted silver. I got these to use them but decided otherwise after painting. I decided to go somewhat bigger size on my car but the wheels are sick the front lips are 3” and the rears are 3. These wheels are very rare and hard to find and by the way they are gorgeous. The wheel specs are (4)16x7 ET 15 and (2) 16x8 ET 20. These wheels are 3 piece welded. The lips have been polished and they are ready to be shipped! With these you can run staggered or square setup. So you get 6 DP wheels, 5 center caps, and 6 hex nuts/ center cap holders. You can get all of these for $1,200.00+ shipping.

:redspot:redspot:redspot:redspot:

I know I don't have a lot of credentials here or none I shall say. But i have been a member of bimmeforums for years and these wheels are perfect for the beautiful e30 body. With bimmerfest next month I wanted to see if someone was interested in these.

For faster response email me at pedromperez0531@gmail.com

Bump

Comment

Taking these to bimmerfest

Comment

These are very nice, I am guessing 4x100? *more into BBS and OZ.

GLWS very nice specs
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
          These are very nice, I am guessing 4x100? *more into BBS and OZ.

GLWS very nice specs
          No 5x120

Comment

Originally posted by prtaino View Post
            I have here for sale a set plus two DP Motorsports Racing wheels. These wheels started as a 3 piece wheels. Somewhere along the road the barrels got welded. Doing some research I believe that DP welded all of these wheels but I could be wrong. The lips are mirror finish and the faces where painted silver. I got these to use them but decided otherwise after painting. I decided to go somewhat bigger size on my car but the wheels are sick the front lips are 3” and the rears are 3. These wheels are very rare and hard to find and by the way they are gorgeous. The wheel specs are (4)16x7 ET 15 and (2) 16x8 ET 20. These wheels are 3 piece welded. The lips have been polished and they are ready to be shipped! With these you can run staggered or square setup. So you get 6 DP wheels, 5 center caps, and 6 hex nuts/ center cap holders. You can get all of these for $1,000.00+ shipping.

:redspot:redspot:redspot:redspot:

I know I don't have a lot of credentials here or none I shall say. But i have been a member of bimmeforums for years and these wheels are perfect for the beautiful e30 body. With bimmerfest next month I wanted to see if someone was interested in these.

For faster response email me at pedromperez0531@gmail.com

Comment

Bump for a price drop to 1000

Comment

Working...
              X