FS: 17 inch BBS RS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 17 inch BBS RS.

In putting together one set of RSs for myself, I've got parts from three sets (RS198 and RS178). I have enough to put together one full set. I own BMWs so these have been built to run on BMWs. BMWs are 5x120mm and centerbore 72.56 (most of them anyway). The set is in the middle of a refinish. I've accumulated too many wheels and some need to go. Lips have minor issues, scraps/rash/small bends that can all be repaired when refinished.

Specs:

17x8.5 ET 17. Two inch slant lips. Six inch barrels.

For $1900 shipped to the lower 48 states you get the following:

ALL OEM BBS PARTS:
    *4x 2 inch slant lips
    *4x 6 inch barrels (two are powdercoated black).
    *4x Waffles (original BBS gold needs to be sprayed with Montana)
    *4x Hex nuts
    *4x BMW centercap logos.
    *Full set of OEM BBS nuts/bolts.
    *4x faces (painted Montana Gold)
    *1 can of Montana Gold paint.
    *2x 1 inch lips

Pictured with one of the extra 1 inch lips and the powder coated barrels:

Blemish in lip 1:

Blemish in lip 2:

Blemish in lip 3:

Blemish in lip 4:

BMW logo caps:

Additional pics:

What the wheels can look like:

Mike Burrough's old set:

Random pic on a VW:

More 198s:

Wow
    sigpic

Comment

lol

Comment

subscribed.
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
          subscribed.
          Less without shipping as you're local. Slicktop is plagued with a persistent coolant leak. I swapped the motor/trans and rerouted coolant lines. I'm stumped at this point. That's the only thing keeping it off the road. I have lots of quality stuff waiting to install on it. Including some crazy splits that are on the way. (That's why this set is up for sale, btw).

Comment

How about a photo of the full set you are selling, and what do the RS178s you mention have to do with this set? (yes, I'm aware that they use the same size center)

Where did you get your 17 offset from?

Comment

$1900 for wheels in pieces? Damn
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                $1900 for wheels in pieces? Damn
                That's a shipped price. I can certainly reassemble and seal the wheels but why would I when the refinish needs to be completed? That would be a total waste of time on my part and the person getting them.

Sale is pending at the moment.

Comment

I've seen these wheels in person, and honestly the pictures aren't doing proper justice. This is a well put together set of wheels, they just need a little bit of work and they're easily worth a thousand dollars more. Market price for RS's is high, so I don't know why there is disbelief in here....

I'd buy them if I had a 5x120 car personally, or were looking for 17's.

Comment

Originally posted by durtyE30 View Post
                    I've seen these wheels in person, and honestly the pictures aren't doing proper justice. This is a well put together set of wheels, they just need a little bit of work and they're easily worth a thousand dollars more. Market price for RS's is high, so I don't know why there is disbelief in here....

I'd buy them if I had a 5x120 car personally, or were looking for 17's.

Same here. These are nice guys. Jamie is a good seller. His price is OBO, but even then, 1900 for 17in RSs is a good deal.
                    MY BUILD: The Grant318is Build
                    sigpic

Comment

I may have a customer for these, drop me an email if sale falls through.
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Here are the wheels as they were sold:

If you felt like these were too much, you should have asked me privately for more information or to clarify my price. I never EVER ask ridiculous prices for things. I thoroughly research the market and know what I'm selling AT ALL TIMES. I'm not someone who is asking $1800 for style fives, as is someone who posted in this thread.

Last edited by FSUJBP; 05-07-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Like I said, clean ass set of wheels which with a little work will sell for more.

Someone got a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                          X