WTB SSR Comps or BBS Lightweights 15x7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB SSR Comps or BBS Lightweights 15x7

If anyone has anything they would like to sell, I would appreciate an email, Thanks!
    Brian
    brian@aquaprop.com

Where are you located?
    Do you want tires with the wheels?

I may know a seller who has a complete set of SSR's, with tires/longer lugs/spacers for sale..

Located in the NH/MA area.
    Below the radar...

Comment

Northern California, I dont mind paying shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
        Where are you located?
        Do you want tires with the wheels?

I may know a seller who has a complete set of SSR's, with tires/longer lugs/spacers for sale..

Located in the NH/MA area.
        I think that i'm going to hang on to them for a while. Sorry...

Andy

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

I have a set out SSR Comps for sale actually, took them off the car 2 weeks ago and cleaned them up good.
            I purchased them on 6/7/04 from tirerack with 205/50R16 Yokohama AVS ES100's, along with 10mm spacers and the longer lugs, balanced, etc. I paid a total of 1691.72 for the complete deal with shipping, but just the tires and wheels I paid 1580.00. I have put about 2500-3000 miles on the tires as I took them off last sept, put them back on this april, and just removed them about 2 weeks ago. I purchased them on impulse and they are a great wheel I am sure you know that. They are super lightweight, look great, and are a hell of a lot easier to clean than the BBS RX's that I had. I will be getting pictures either tomorrow or the latest Friday. They have never been tracked, I was just looking for a lightweight wheel that was easy to clean and looked better than what I had. Because of an engagement, today!!!, and just school bills, those are a killer, I have decided to let them go because there are more important things in my life right now. If you are interested I will sell them. I have shown what I paid and I will provide pictures as well, you set a reasonable price and we can go from there. On a side note, I took extra care of them because it was either take that money and go to Vegas and go hog wild, or buy the wheels, as you can see I chose the tamer of the two. Well, please feel free to email, pm, or post back, I am sure I will get notification from any of those. Thanks for listening, Adam J.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam1990325iC
              I have a set out SSR Comps for sale actually, took them off the car 2 weeks ago and cleaned them up good.
              I purchased them on 6/7/04 from tirerack with 205/50R16 Yokohama AVS ES100's, along with 10mm spacers and the longer lugs, balanced, etc. I paid a total of 1691.72 for the complete deal with shipping, but just the tires and wheels I paid 1580.00. I have put about 2500-3000 miles on the tires as I took them off last sept, put them back on this april, and just removed them about 2 weeks ago. I purchased them on impulse and they are a great wheel I am sure you know that. They are super lightweight, look great, and are a hell of a lot easier to clean than the BBS RX's that I had. I will be getting pictures either tomorrow or the latest Friday. They have never been tracked, I was just looking for a lightweight wheel that was easy to clean and looked better than what I had. Because of an engagement, today!!!, and just school bills, those are a killer, I have decided to let them go because there are more important things in my life right now. If you are interested I will sell them. I have shown what I paid and I will provide pictures as well, you set a reasonable price and we can go from there. On a side note, I took extra care of them because it was either take that money and go to Vegas and go hog wild, or buy the wheels, as you can see I chose the tamer of the two. Well, please feel free to email, pm, or post back, I am sure I will get notification from any of those. Thanks for listening, Adam J.
              Adam, I see your car at the Mobil station all the time - I've got to stop in and say hi.

You should keep those wheels on there - that car is BEYOND clean and beautiful....makes me hope that I can have a nice cabbie in MA too ;)

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                X