Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fs/ft: borbet type e 16x7.5 et 35 with rubber in Nj

I have a set of four borbet type e. Specs are

16x7.5, et 35, hub size is bigger then 57.1mm.

Tires are 205/40/16s all good rubber.

2 caps missing.

I'm looking to trade for wider wheels and something different. in my current status, I would rather not have to buy spacers/hub centric rings and want a 15 or 16 wheel to bolt on and go.

Here are p/o pictures.

Looking for 500 obo or trade for 15/16s with good rubber for my e30. Thanks!!

ttt

Comment

Looking for lower offset/wiider wheels, will consider any 15 or 16s with rubber

Comment

To the top, nice wheels!

Comment

Will consider trades plus cash added for wide wheels, or outright sell.

Comment

Aw man, these'd be sweet if they were wider. Price is a little high, though. Bump.
            1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
            MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
            Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

I dont think they are too overpriced, seeing as the sets i've seen (Often the smaller 15'' version in 4x100) have been going for more then what I am asking, Im obo, and the tires pretty much pay for the wheels.

Im nego, but not looking to give them away. Worst case, I have no issue running these once I lower my car.

Comment

Well, actually, with tires I guess that makes sense. But to link to the previous sale post which has a lower price on it just seems a bit off.

Regardless, I'm not here to make trouble, and if they were a bit wider I'd gladly pay $500.

GLWS
                1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
                MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
                Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Oh I don't know why it says 500 I ment the same price, 475 obo...

They aren't bad, a little more stylish then bottlecaps, you could rock these as beater wheels or fix the curbage and have a nice classy wheel! Ttt

Comment

to teh top

Comment

450 obo with good rubber picked up in nj!

Comment

there eating her

Comment

ttt

Comment

Adam. I have only 2 16x9, et15, 4x100 Schmidt Modernline Revolutions. They are deep dish. No rubber. I run 225/45/16 on them with no rub on a lowered E30. Sorry, I only have 2. I will trade even up for your 4. Sounds crazy, but my wheels retail for double the price of your E's. I will send 2 wheel caps and 2 hub rings. Not trying to bust your balls. No disrespect intended. You pay to ship yours, I pay to ship mine. If you are interested let me know. It's best to reach me by phone, 561-756-7218 or email: ruffin.gary@yahoo.com.

Good luck..............G.

Comment

Sorry never saw this. I'm trying to boost my e30 so I need cash.

Comment

Working...
                              X