X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Wheel Spacers 4x100 around 10 - 15mm

I need some 4x100 wheel spacers about 10 to 15 mm thick. Thanks
    sigpic

all four wheels? If so, I have the perfect combination for you!

I have two 15mm spacers, and two 12mm spacers. They are H&R TRAK+. I don't know if it matters to you or not, but to me, the brand name says a lot, even if it's just a slab of metal, these are advertised on the box as lightweight and CNC'd.

I am running them right now, and I guarantee that they are perfectly true, slight oranging on the hub side because of maybe rust on the hub? But I am sure I can scrub it off before I ship them to you.

I am offering them to you because I need thicker spacers for the wheels I am now running (ET40) they also come with the correct plus-length bolts you need to use the spacers.

All four, plus all sixteen excellent condition bolts, $125 shipped.

There's a link to the 15mm spacers, I don't know why they don't carry the 12mm spacers anymore, but they were $76/pr and the 15mm is $96/pr plus shipping. I'm trying to give you a helluva deal!

Of course, I can only give you this deal once I find thicker spacers to replace the ones I'm trying to sell you!

Let me know if you're interested, so I can start hunting down some thicker spacers!
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

sell me the two 15mm spacers, please how much to 60088

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

ohhhhkayyy necropost
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Working...
        X