FS: In CT - D-Force LTW5 15x7 E30 Rims and Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: In CT - D-Force LTW5 15x7 E30 Rims and Tires

Selling the D-Force rims and tires on the car that i put on not too long ago. I got them used, though they cant have very many miles on them. Have the centercaps in the pics as well as the ghetto D-FORCE chrome ones. I know they are $104 new from Bimmerworld, so what's a fair price? Im thinking with the tires, which are in decent shape, $550 obo. Local sale preferred but will gladly ship at buyers expense. Im located in northwest CT.

PS, others have asked, but i have no idea where the center caps came from

Last edited by randomsv650; 10-24-2012, 05:14 PM. Reason: No longer a "feeler."
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

bump, officially for sale. can get better pics if needed! tires probably have another season left on them. if someone wants the wheels or tires separately i can pull them off and price accordingly, but makes the most sense to sell as a set.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Intersted, but what kind of tires (brand and model)? They seems to be an allseason, really looking for a summer only but still may be interested.

I'm just north of Boston. Ever make it up north?

-J

Comment

Originally posted by bmwme View Post
        Intersted, but what kind of tires (brand and model)? They seems to be an allseason, really looking for a summer only but still may be interested.

I'm just north of Boston. Ever make it up north?

-J
        They're Kumho Ecstas. All season/non directional. They're OK, but even the falked 512's on my new wheels ride much better. Not up that way often but could possibly meet somewhere along the way. Where exactly? Shoot me a PM if you want.

Comment

could you post any pics of the car from the front and the back so i can see how the wheels sit on the car? ive been thinking of picking up a set of these if my wheels ever sell haha

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
            could you post any pics of the car from the front and the back so i can see how the wheels sit on the car? ive been thinking of picking up a set of these if my wheels ever sell haha
            haha sure!

Comment

Bump with moar pics, need em gone!

Price reduced to $450

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353457495.005811.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	7148267

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353457508.212530.jpg
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	7148268

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353457524.878025.jpg
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	7148269

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353457537.068866.jpg
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	7148270

Comment

D-Force LTW5 Rims and tires

Hi Mr RandomSV 650,

I'm interested in the rims and and tires (you have excellent taste in motorcycles as well as cars)

What size are the tires?

If your rims don't have any major scrapes and are straight I would give you $375 for the rims and tires.

I live in Northern Vermont (Danville, Vermont). I am about 250 miles from Sharon Connecticut if you know where that is.

Can you meet me part way? That would be very helpful.

Thanks
                Dan Lewis
                802-684-3894

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Still around? Lol

Comment

Hey what size is your new wheel set up and tire?? Looks good!

Comment

Working...
                      X