No announcement yet.

Completely Refurbished set of BBS RS003's REDUCED FOR LIQUIDATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Asim buy them? He better have. I have a perfect set of tires for them sitting here. Should buy just to hold.
    Bump for a good guy.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      Did Asim buy them? He better have. I have a perfect set of tires for them sitting here. Should buy just to hold.
      Bump for a good guy.
      No. Local buyer beat him to the punch. Pickup happens Friday, otherwise I may just put them on eBay.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

not interested in a trade for another rare 4x100 wheel are you?
        1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

Originally posted by nl328i View Post
          not interested in a trade for another rare 4x100 wheel are you?
          Nope. Checking out of the 4x100 game.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats

Comment

Well before they go to ebay i have sent you a few pm's. Let me know.

Comment

Damn! I may be late but I'm shooting you an email anyway!

Documentation of my 1991 BMW 318iS

Comment

Congratulations Tim!

I just saw the FS post. We had some fun building those two sets of wheels buddy. It seems like it was just yesterday.

Cheers,

Jim
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2l2ltq View Post
                  Well before they go to ebay i have sent you a few pm's. Let me know.
                  Yeah, but so have 16 other people. Might as well let ebay figure out who wants them most.

Originally posted by dvnchrstphr View Post
                  Damn! I may be late but I'm shooting you an email anyway!
                  Got it.

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                  Congratulations Tim!

I just saw the FS post. We had some fun building those two sets of wheels buddy. It seems like it was just yesterday.

Cheers,

Jim
                  yeah Jim, fun times. I really should just keep these but I am using them as a catalyst for change.

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                    yeah Jim, fun times. I really should just keep these but I am using them as a catalyst for change.
                    That is the same way that I felt when I put mine up for sale. They will sell to the right buyer. They are perfect and priced right. I am sure the old vert is sad... they would get a lot of attention on the wheel site where you found me the 2" lips for my wheels.

Bump for a nice set of wheels that are getting harder and harder to find.

Cheers,

Jim
                    sigpic

Comment

Would you mind getting a shipping quote to the UK please.

Thanks
                      Rav
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                      If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                        That is the same way that I felt when I put mine up for sale. They will sell to the right buyer. They are perfect and priced right. I am sure the old vert is sad... they would get a lot of attention on the wheel site where you found me the 2" lips for my wheels.

Bump for a nice set of wheels that are getting harder and harder to find.

Cheers,

Jim
                        Thanks Jim. These are already sold and just awaiting pickup. Assuming they don't get picked up...which I doubt...I have a long list of people who will buy them. :)

Comment

Bump for a good guy.
                          What tire size L?
                          sigpic

Comment

Bump for a good guy.
                            How the hell did I miss these?

I have original turbo fans sitting here waiting for them.

TURBO FANS

Comment

Thanks for all the interest on these. These went to their new home today. Couldn't ask for a better new owner: a great guy with tastes similar to mine, an eye for detail, and a brand new Dad. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X