FS: ROH Wheels, 15x7 +28..CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: ROH Wheels, 15x7 +28..CT

15x7, +28. I can't remember the name of them but look really cool. I started cleaning them over the summer but didn't have the time to dedicate to them. the first wheel has 1 or 2 dents i believe, the second wheel is the worst and would cost about $100 for a shop to weld in new material, smooth and straighten. the third and fourth looked ok. 3 or 5 mm spacer will be need to clear the front calipers

$150obo + shipping

Last edited by mrmckie; 01-07-2013, 08:10 AM.
    "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
    1991 318is - the cruiser
    1989 325i - the rats nest

Bump.........
    "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
    1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

up.............
      1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

bump..............
        1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Are they 2 piece?
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
            Are they 2 piece?
            unfortunately not...
            1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

up.........
              1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

up..........
                1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

bump.....
                  1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

up.........
                    1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

would the second wheel be usable as is and be ugly or needs to be repaired?

Comment

Originally posted by tcturbo91 View Post
                        would the second wheel be usable as is and be ugly or needs to be repaired?

i haven't driven on it but based on what i saw when it was sprinning you'd want to have it straightened first
                        1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

up............
                          1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Working...
                          X