15'' Oz fittipaldi mesh with bfg g-force super sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15'' Oz fittipaldi mesh with bfg g-force super sports

Im still kind of on the fence about this but I need to free up some cash so I can get my car out of my parents garage, and I figure the wheels would be the best way seeing as I have some spare weaves that just need tires. Also I will entertain the idea of a trade + cash and or splitting everything up.
    On to the goodies! I can get more pictures and info for any interested parties I just need to swing by my parents and dig it all out. What I have are four Oz fittipaldi mesh wheels in very good condition. All four centercaps and lock tool will be included. They are 15' I beleive they are seven inches wide and I dont remember the offset. The bolt pattern of the wheels is 5x114.3 but I also have a set of adapters from the 42 draft guys. The wheels are wrapped in brand new Bfg G-force super sport tires. I have bolted two of adapters and two wheels onto my car just so I can push it in and out of the garage besides that everything but the wheels themselves are in new or like new condition. Im asking $800 for the wheels plus tires and $400 for the adapters. Ive seen these wheels alone go for $500+ and these tires were not cheap. Ill let it all go as a complete set for $1100. And I am willing to break down the wheels and tires to sell seperatly. The wheels are located in Austin Texas I am willing to ship worldwide on the buyers dime. Please let me know if I forgot anything or if yo uh have any questions. Thanks and happy holidays!
    Attached Files

Forgot to mention best reasonable offer takes it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Up

Comment

Ttt

Comment

BUMP! Tires are gone Im also dropping the price on the wheels and adapters. And everything is still obo.

4x100/5x114.3 +20mm adapters $400 shipped to your door.

I will take $300 for the wheels shipped to your door.

Comment

Whats the center bore on the wheel and hub side?

Comment

Hub side is the standard e30 bore (57.1mm right?) I cant remember off the top of my head what the wheel side is. I will take a dial caliper home with me tonight and get measurements for you.

Comment

Sorry for the delay I've been really busy at work. The hub rings measure to 57.1 mm on the inside and 66.16 mm on the outside.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Tires and adapters are gone. The wheels are still available.

Comment

Working...
                              X