Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16x8 5x120 et37 OZ Futuras

Sold ! to noE30.

OZ Futuras 16" x 8" 5x120 et37, so well suited for 5x120 to 4x100 adapters or if you already have 5-lug set-up, spacer 'em to your liking. full 3-piece design though the outer rim section is very narrow. realize looking through the slideshow that I forgot to take a pic of the center of the wheel under the cap, I can if anyone is concerned that they're not as I've stated.

$600 obo + shipping.
    slideshow of more pics is here

all center caps are present, including the nifty offset pin wrench for taking them off. wrench was previously taped to the fourth wheel and there is packing tape residue to be removed from the wheel as is obvious in this pic.

they just turned 21 so they are ready to party legally.

one wheel has a bit of curb rash, the rest are good.

will need to be cleaned up a bit, but nothing crazy IMO.
    Last edited by b21ft; 01-13-2013, 06:34 PM. Reason: sold !

Awesome wheels. I've got someone coming too look some wheels I've got for sale this after noon, if they sell I'll be contacting you..

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

confirmation of the size :

and an illustration of the depth (not that deep) of the lip :

Comment

assuming the PayPal payment arrives as promised, they are Sold !

I guess I should have asked more for them, had 4 other interested parties.

Comment

wish you were closer. Shipping would probably make this deal not worth it. GLWS

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Someone stole these. I'd have paid twice that asking price. The center caps alone are worth $150+. 16s are perfect for five lug swap cars.

Comment

Omg... Beautiful

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
              Originally posted by evandael
              a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

Comment

Working...
              X