WTB: "aggressive" bbs (rs rm show me!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: "aggressive" bbs (rs rm show me!)

I am looking for a set of bbs wheels that are somewhat aggressive fitment. They are going on my e30 so i would like to keep it simple.

1. 4x100
    2. tires would be a big plus if not that is ok
    3. if possible would like them to be staggered with the rears around a 9-9.5
    4. 16S please
    But I am open to everyone's suggestions... shoot!

Best ways to contact me is through email: rx7caim@gmail.com
    If you do contact me it would be best to go ahead and send pics from the get go.

Thanks
    Last edited by 2l2ltq; 01-23-2013, 11:14 AM.

16" 4x100 in 9+ would be a custom lipped RS003... You'll want big pockets or consider adapting/redrilling

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      16" 4x100 in 9+ would be a custom lipped RS003... You'll want big pockets or consider adapting/redrilling
      My biggest trouble about this problem is finding them. I am currently talking to ccw about a set of 16s that are 9 and 9.5 with close to 0 offsets. So unless something nice pops up I will be going with them.

Comment

I have a set of Porsche BBS E52s that I would consider selling. With adapters you'd be around 0 offset on 7/8" wheels. PM me if interested.

Last edited by chandlerGTi; 01-24-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2l2ltq View Post
          My biggest trouble about this problem is finding them. I am currently talking to ccw about a set of 16s that are 9 and 9.5 with close to 0 offsets. So unless something nice pops up I will be going with them.

Rs003s are pretty uncommon, and 16x7 stock. They are also a smaller center size, same center size as the 15" rs001. The lips are 30 bolts instead of 34, so your average aftermarket 16" BBS lips won't work; you'll need lips made. All in all, you'll probably be in at least as much as your CCWs if you decide to go that route.

Redrilled or adapted 34hole RS will be much cheaper, if that appeals to you

Comment

with pics so you know they look good on an e30.
            www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
            2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

16x8/9 et10/3. Mirror polished front lips, brand new mirror polished 2.5" rears. Polished hex's, gold faces/centercaps. No tires, do include adapters. Perfect E30 fitment.

Pm me to talk price.

1987 325is - S52

Comment

Bump, pming a few of you but always looking for other wheels to come out of the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by chandlerGTi View Post
                    I have a set of Porsche BBS E52s that I would consider selling. With adapters you'd be around 0 offset on 7/8" wheels. PM me if interested.

how much for these?

Comment

Originally posted by tcturbo91 View Post
                      how much for these?

$1500

Comment

Contact Paul "FORMULA DRIVER". He just refinished my set and they are insane. RS0013's 4x100 16x9.5/11. 3" step lip in the rear with 2" slant lips in the front, and gold bolts. Brilliantrot faces to match the car.

Comment

Bump, I am talking to a few people now but I am looking for something close to this

16x9 et08 backspacing 5 5/16 - 205/45-16

Rear:

16x10 et08 backspacing 5 7/8 - 225/40-16

Comment

Budget?

Comment

What do you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X