**17" bbs rs200**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**17" bbs rs200**

Selling my 17" RS200 in hopes that they'd go on my e30 someday, but sadly have other priorities to take care of as of right now. Sizes are 17x8.5et13 all around with a 5x112 Bolt Pattern. Can be ran as is on any e30 with the exception of a fill/redrill of course. They need some tlc, but would make an awesome project. They are a bit dusty in the pictures provided, I'll clean them up later today and post. Asking $1500, no tires included.

BUMP FOR $1300, buyer pays shipping

Last edited by M Kube; 05-20-2013, 10:25 AM.

Fuck those are big

Comment

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
      Fuck those are big
      Actually they use the same centers as a 16" RS. Just the lips and barrells are bigger.
      $1500 for a 17" BBS RS set = STEAL.
      M3/M-Tech II guys will jump on these and redrill, i am sure.
      The only 17" wheel i would run on my E30.
      GLWS
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Sent a PM please contact.

I don't feel these should be redrilled, theres lots of 5x120 BBS out there ;)

Comment

Check the audi/benz/vw sites 5x112

Comment

Have any suggestions on sites? I know all the audi ones but not much of the Mercedes.

This seller is not responding to his sale thread!!

Comment

A forum community dedicated to all Volkswagen owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, new releases, and more!

Mercedez-Benz & AMG discussion forum, news, and rumors for owners and enthusiasts of Mercedes vehicles

BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!

Comment

Hello all, decided to clean these up before I put them up for sale again. Just inspected them and 3 barrels are in fact cracked :(

Comment

Originally posted by M Kube View Post
                  Hello all, decided to clean these up before I put them up for sale again. Just inspected them and 3 barrels are in fact cracked :(
                  Hi mr Kube.

Im only interested in the lips and centers, so need to clean up. Please contact me to discuss. I PMed a few messages previously. Im not redrilling as these are going on a wide boy Audi 5x112 and factory offset/bolt holes are correct.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by grays View Post
                    www.vwvortex.com

Mercedez-Benz & AMG discussion forum, news, and rumors for owners and enthusiasts of Mercedes vehicles

www.benzworld.org
                    Cheers for that

Comment

Would you be interested in trading for my wheels?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Bump still for sale!! Polished a wheel/center cap up the other day to see how they look :)

Half of the wheel with a little TLC,polish, and sandpaper. :)

Comment

friday morning bumpp :)

Comment

The price is still $1500 when three out of four barrels are cracked??
                            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                              The price is still $1500 when three out of four barrels are cracked??
                              I have lowered the price to 1300. Cracked barrels or not, still a great deal for 17" RS'. If you're not happy with my price please move on. Thank you :)

Comment

Working...
                              X