M Technica Turbo (gold) SOLD- Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M Technica Turbo (gold) SOLD- Houston

Per my last post - I decided to keep them with the newly aquired E30. I'm not sure what to post in the subject since I'm keeping them.

M Technica Turbo (gold)
    4Hx100 @ 16x8.5 et 15
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dailydrifter; 03-29-2013, 08:44 AM.

these are sick wheels, good luck to you, pal!
    1988 E30 M3
    My eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Uberpart

Comment

Sorry to rain on your parade but you can buy these new from bfi for 999 a set brand new silver or gold with free shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Perry Wilson View Post
        Sorry to rain on your parade but you can buy these new from bfi for 999 a set brand new silver or gold with free shipping
        Except for the fact that they're N/A.

At Black Forest Industries we manufacture performance parts for your VW / Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche, and Mini but we also provide maintenance repair parts as well. Keep your ride on the road, make it faster, or make it look better than it did on the showroom floor!

You should really just PM the seller instead of "raining on his parade."
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
          this (p.s. thats a sweet sig pic dude)

if these wheels are still around when i get back in the country, and my FS wheels sell, i WILL buy these. this is the 3rd set ive EVER seen, and i want BAD
          '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
          '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
          Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
            Except for the fact that they're N/A.

At Black Forest Industries we manufacture performance parts for your VW / Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche, and Mini but we also provide maintenance repair parts as well. Keep your ride on the road, make it faster, or make it look better than it did on the showroom floor!

Doesn't change the fact that they are cheaper... even if you can't actually BUY them
            My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
              Doesn't change the fact that they are cheaper... even if you can't actually BUY them
              Supply and demand baby!

Comment

They are on a 1 week backorder last i talked to bfi. Why wouldnt you wait to save money amd have a brand new set fron a reputable company that will ship lol

Comment

My only thing was he said they wouldnt be found new for cheaper... found them

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                    wait seriously? so if i buy all of the m3s in the world and have them sitting in my garage for 25 years, the price wont go up? seems a bit unlikely
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                    Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                      wait seriously? so if i buy all of the m3s in the world and have them sitting in my garage for 25 years, the price wont go up? seems a bit unlikely
                      You must have missed my sarcasm
                      My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

They are on a 1 week backorder last i talked to bfi. Why wouldnt you wait to save money amd have a brand new set fron a reputable company that will ship lol
                        My only thing was he said they wouldnt be found new for cheaper... found them
                        You still don't get the point... You could have PM'ED that guy and said it there.

But nooooo you need to rain on someone's parade.

Also, are you actually buying?? Are you the classifieds police? Don't shit on people's threads.

Comment

No i was actually.interested. they are badass wheels just not the right price :)

Comment

Sorry guys I got pulled into a meeting.
                            Like I said, I'm including the price I paid for shipping. I paid 1k for the wheel and paid 200 for the shipping. If you're in Houston you get them now. No waiting on availabilty and you can see them in person.

I don't think anyone is raining on my parade. I think these wheels will sell quick. So if you're in the market or live in Houston and wanna check them out text my cell.

I'm not trying to mark them up and make money, just selling them for what I paid for. =)

Comment

Originally posted by dailydrifter View Post
                              Sorry guys I got pulled into a meeting.
                              Like I said, I'm including the price I paid for shipping. I paid 1k for the wheel and paid 200 for the shipping. If you're in Houston you get them now. No waiting on availabilty and you can see them in person.

I don't think anyone is raining on my parade. I think these wheels will sell quick. So if you're in the market or live in Houston and wanna check them out text my cell.

I'm not trying to mark them up and make money, just selling them for what I paid for. =)
                              Good deal glws if you come down and decide to ship pm me

Comment

Working...
                              X