Someone get these. $80?? (Not mine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild Ride View Post
    Look what my postman brought me! It took a week of texting this guy and winning a pretty intense bidding war convincing a random dude without paypal to ship them to me. I have wanted a set of these for years thanks OP!
    Haha nice dude! :D

No problem. The joys of perusing Craigslist on a slow day at work. Glad it paid off for somebody.
    Everyone gets diarrhea. Remember that.

Comment

Navid I paid above this but I was up his ass every day asking him to ship them to me and offering to beat any offers and getting ignored 1/2 the time and communicating between two shitty broken phones. I had to repeat everything by text at least 4 times so it definitely took a lot of effort and coaching on my part to convince him to wrap them, collect a money order for shipping charges, ship them out and collect a money order for payment. It was tricky making sure I wasn't getting ripped off sending out money trusting I was going to get what I paid for. It was definitely a gamble but they were as described and wrapped per my instructions. Overall an honest seller but he was definitely slow and a LOT of work on my end. I'm stoked though and my competitiveness meant I had to win these wheels at any cost and effort. I love winning at Craigslist with underpriced items shitloads of offers and unknowing sellers, 3rd time this week!

Comment

Any updated pics of these things on??

Anxious to see what they would look like installed.
        Everyone gets diarrhea. Remember that.

Comment

Nice score! Seller must've been happy!
          sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

I wish I would have seen this!! Totally would have driven to Fresno for those!
            1988 BMW 535is - 5spd - H&R - POS

Comment

Working...
            X