Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16" Style 5's $390 shipped

I am Located in Socal 92109 and will ship anywhere

A fresh set of 16" style 5's Shipped anywhere in the continental US for $390 (without tires, with tires add $100)

Buy some brand new 5x120 to 4x100 adapters to run these wheels saftely and easily for $360 http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ters+group+buy

Its the set with the old e38 tires. I can unmount the tires to sell/ship the wheels. The set pictured without tires is gone. The tires are too big for an e30 and despite having tread are not factored into the price.

I have a set of real 3pc Fittipaldi Fitti stars made By OZ in the 80's. they are a true forged wheel and in original condition. they can use some polishing but look to be true and round with only minor scuffs on the lips. They are originally e28 fitment but I have Adaptec 5x120>4x100 adapters I can include. All caps are included with bmw roundels but I personally would get some OZ stickers from ebay instead of the roundel. They look great without the caps as well.

These are 30 bolt wheels so any BBS RS lips, barrels, hardware is a direct fit so you can buy these for just the lips/barrels or get a fresh set of centers to swap in with your 15",16" or 17" RS' lips and barrels

I would be happy to get better pictures but is dark out now and these are the only ones I have

15x7.5 5x120
    The et ~20 (ill get real measurements for any serious inquiries and is perfect for an aggressive ~et 0 fitment with adapters

These would be ideal on an e30 m3 as well as they are a direct fit

Wheels: $SOLD @650

Adapters test fit:

I will consider trades +/- cash for direct fitment 15x8 light track wheels and bonus if they have some sticky 225's on there, hoosiers, toyos, hankooks etc.

I will ship anywhere in the continual US.
    Last edited by Wild Ride; 05-23-2013, 02:46 PM.

I am in san diego so we can forgo the shipping cost. Im interested in the adapters and style 5s, is fender rolling needed?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdydorkus View Post
      I am in san diego so we can forgo the shipping cost. Im interested in the adapters and style 5s, is fender rolling needed?
      Depends on how low you are, I the wheels are et23. That is a really great fitment on the e30 with a 20mm spacer.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I might be interested in those Fittipaldi's if they are in fact all straight. I already have adapters. I live in Central CA so shipping wouldn't be too bad. Would you consider $650 shipped?

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
        --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Also depends on the tire specs. My car runs 16x8 et0 (style 5's plus adapters will put you at et3) and is on ground control. I run a 205/45r16 which clears nicely with a very moderate roll of the inner fender lip but looks 100% stock. My buddy Robert has a fender rolling service and can take care of that if you are low enough to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
            I might be interested in those Fittipaldi's if they are in fact all straight. I already have adapters. I live in Central CA so shipping wouldn't be too bad. Would you consider $650 shipped?
            Pm sent

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Fittipaldis pending sale

Comment

Fittipaldis sold.

I'm keeping adapters get your own set at http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ters+group+buy

Price drop on the style 5's $290

Comment

Do you still have adapters?

Comment

Originally posted by luist30 View Post
                      Do you still have adapters?
                      Look at the post directly above yours.

I have detailed pictures I can send to anyone interested in the style 5's. Just pm me an email address. They are a very clean set of wheels and I have pictures to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Ride View Post
                        Also depends on the tire specs. My car runs 16x8 et0 (style 5's plus adapters will put you at et3) and is on ground control. I run a 205/45r16 which clears nicely with a very moderate roll of the inner fender lip but looks 100% stock. My buddy Robert has a fender rolling service and can take care of that if you are low enough to need it.
                        in addition the brand of tire, 205/45 in different brands i've seen look totally different with style 5s even though both are "205/45".
                        My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                        1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                        IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                        1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Someone is going to score a mint set of style 5's!

Comment

No longer looking for trades
                            Last edited by Wild Ride; 05-15-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Sold
                              Last edited by Wild Ride; 08-16-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X