This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS RS 198 17 inch. 5x120

I have a set of BBS RS 198 They are refinished.

Specs are 17x8.5 et 13. I can also do the rears in 17x10.5 et 38 at no additional cost.

This set comes with the pictured black/gold BBS logo caps.

Faces and lips were refinished/polished by Spintech. The faces and waffles are in Silverstone. Price includes new chrome bolts Price is $3300 for the current spec, plus shipping, plus paypal. No, I will not sell the faces. No, I will not take your trade.

Please note: This set has never been blasted, it has never been powdercoated. I have before and after pictures of the wheels. No sketchy repairs.

I also have two sets of Hayashi/HRE 505s and a set of 5x114 OZ Pegasus

Links to all wheel sale threads:

Pics:

Last edited by FSUJBP; 05-15-2013, 07:13 PM. Reason: Links to all wheel sale threads added.

Sold!

Comment

Really? 16" centers and sold for that much? I'm so glad to have a couple sets of real 17" centered 212's stashed away for a rainy day. Wonder how much those are selling for then.

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
        Really? 16" centers and sold for that much? I'm so glad to have a couple sets of real 17" centered 212's stashed away for a rainy day. Wonder how much those are selling for then.
        Sell me a set! :D
        Feedback
        Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

That is the current market. The last three sets of 198s went for over 3k. And yours are worth no more. They're the exact same spec, but for the size of the center and to many, the 198s look better and have more unique lips.

Comment

No, they are not the same spec wheels and everyone knows that. And yes RS212 will always cost more because they look better. And yes the 17" real deal center is more desirable than the 16" center period. No matter how much you want to play it down, facts are facts. You got your money so why you hurting?

Comment

No, they are not the same spec wheels and everyone knows that. And yes RS212 will always cost more because they look better. And yes the 17" real deal center is more desirable than the 16" center period. No matter how much you want to play it down, facts are facts. You got your money so why you hurting?
              I'm correcting your ignorance. Both RS212s and RS198s are 17x8.5 ET13. So yes, the specs are the same. Both are flat backed. Both have the same depth of mounting pad. The only difference is the size of the face. Move on.

Comment

Ignorance? really? Aren't you the kid who tried selling that e36 M3 on bimmerforums claiming it had 60k when in fact it had the 120k mile engine from your other crashed M3. And got called out for it? I know who you are. Don't make me search for those threads and post them here. 16" centers are not the same as 17" centers. The offset and width may be the same but internal clearance is not, that in itself varies the spec.

Comment

Ignorance? really? Aren't you the kid who tried selling that e36 M3 on bimmerforums claiming it had 60k when in fact it had the 120k mile engine from your other crashed M3. And got called out for it? I know who you are. Don't make me search for those threads and post them here. 16" centers are not the same as 17" centers. The offset and width may be the same but internal clearance is not, that in itself varies the spec.

Wut. He has never sold an E36 M3 on there. He MAY have listed it for a friend. I cant remember as it was a while back. His own M3s are nice and have no such issues

The specs on 198s and 212s is the same. 198s will fit on big brakes with no issue. A lot of people prefer the slant lips as they are rare. Check out mikes old 5er.
                  Last edited by Grant318is; 06-10-2013, 07:55 PM.
                  MY BUILD: The Grant318is Build
                  sigpic

Comment

Mikes car with 198s

MY BUILD: The Grant318is Build
                    sigpic

Comment

Do your search moron. Please do show us what you THINK you know.

The clearance of the wheel face to the caliper and the barrel to the strut are the same on RS212s and RS198s. Keep talking though. It's all amateurish nonsense by a wanna-be wheel kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X