Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S old skool german aluminum for the 5 lugs in you life

goo mornin,

Straight, no bends, no cracks, no tears. Slight to minor scuffs/curbrash on two of them could be sanded/buffed out as illustrated in pics and is very unnoticeable unless you are 6 inches away. I blew up the close up pics to be completely discrete.
    size of rims are in the pics, all 4 are 5 x 120, 16 x 8.

pick up locally in south Florida, or buyer pays for me to take them to UPS to box them up proper. shipping, I think, is about 100 bucks and 25-40 for packing.

9 out of 10 condition $ 500
    pm me for PayPal info

I welcome you to shit all over my thread.............. 8) :roll:

give me a call 352 two one tree, 5 fowr xero eight. - misspelled for safety.

look at these...... :evil:

all together now..

1st rim

2nd rim

3rd rim

4th rim

backs all look like this one

size and spec:

MOCK UP!

selling these to pay for my wedding
    Last edited by 3toedshewie; 05-18-2013, 08:32 PM. Reason: new price see update in new post
    Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

these rims came with a car I bought recently........

I did not want these rims, but the PO, who sold me the rims with the car assured me that I could get 1000 for these.

I got suckered. I bought a white 5er from him recently. I remember the conversation very clearly. after he said I could get 1000 for them I asked him how much he paid. he said 750....hum interesting....I wanted him to take 1000 off the price of the car, but he said he is moving to California and cant take them with him. I took the guys word that he paid 750...now I see an ad for these same rims that you sold in Florida, where I am now and where I bought the car, for 450 dollars asking price. hum....coincidence?

link to sale ad posted above:

Im going to change the price to 500 and see who wants these, maybe mork and mindy?

lol, I thanked him for being so honest with me during the sale despite another sketchy conversation I had with him.

here is that conversation:
    Me: does the ac work?
    him: no
    me: "lets test the windows" I then pushed the drivers rear window down button...it went down....I pushed the up button.....no joy...
    me: so has it done that before?
    him: no, never tried it.
    me thinking: let me get this strait, you live Florida, beautiful and hot weather, have no AC, and in the "7 months" that you owned the car you never tested the rear windows in your daily driver?

lol, the good news I have a rust free car, but its a damn mess for the price I paid.

anyway... new price 500 + shipping and handling.
    Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

Working...
    X