Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look whats back in action!: MH 19mm Forged Aluminum extended nuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look whats back in action!: MH 19mm Forged Aluminum extended nuts.

Motorsport Hardware 19mm Forged Aluminum extended nuts with a new LOWER price!

$65/set, R3v special is $60/set. Email at sales@motorsporthardware.com to order.

-Made of Aerospace grade T7075 Aluminum
    -BMW applications
    -Very light compared to OEM and Steel nuts.
    -Only available in sets of 20
    -Must already have wheel studs. If not then go to www.motorsporthardware.com and get some!
    -Available in Neo-Chrome and Black (other colors will be offered based on demand in the future)
    **These nuts will not work with small lug hole wheels that require tuner nuts. To check if these will fit, If a 19mm socket will fit in your lug hole then these will work.

95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

So this has nothing to do with anything, and it might just be an issue with my computer, but the text in the drop down menus on your website are damn near unreadable due to whatever crappy font that is. Again, that just might be me, my computer, or my web browser, but I thought I'd mention it.

Any package deal on nuts and studs? I'd like a complete setup, and yours looks fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaotter View Post
      So this has nothing to do with anything, and it might just be an issue with my computer, but the text in the drop down menus on your website are damn near unreadable due to whatever crappy font that is. Again, that just might be me, my computer, or my web browser, but I thought I'd mention it.

Any package deal on nuts and studs? I'd like a complete setup, and yours looks fantastic.

Yes, I heave heard that before and it looks the font looks like what you mentioned on my really old laptop but not on any of my other computers or ipad.

Hit me up and I can work something up for you sales@motorsporthardware.com
      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Do you sell any locking lugs that are short enough to fit under a center cap?
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

yes, my tuner-clock nuts will fit. email me at sales@motorsporthardware.com
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

just a lil reminder for your guys ;)
            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Working...
            X