Ac schnitzer wheels 16x7.5 re done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ac schnitzer wheels 16x7.5 re done.

I have a set of oem AC SCHNITZER wheels that im looking to sell or trade.
    Totally re done. Polished lips, powder coated porsche silver. Falken tires 205/45 16 90% tread left on those tires.
    Asking $1700 + shipping. I also have 42 draft design 13mm and 5mm spacers with extended lug bolts to add if buyer gives me asking price. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice wheels, btw these fit over uuc bbk in the front with a 5mm spacer for any potential buyers.
        sigpic
        1991 318is S52
        1987 325i Vert
        1991 325i
        2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Holy shit those are gorgeous!!!! I need to scratch some tickets or pick up a shit ton of roadside cans.. GLWS absolutely beautiful :up::up:
          Last edited by -SUPREME-; 06-06-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks. I thought they would attract more attention. These came out very nice . I am tempted to stay with them but I'm looking for a set of 3pc acs.

Comment

I priced them to sell fast. I saw a set going for $2000...not redone. Lmk.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Mods....please delete post. Decided to keep them due to the SHITTY market. Lol plus....ill just keep the tribute the way it was intended. Not going to run adapters on the ACS..thanks for the interest.

Comment

Nice wheels !!!!! I have a set my myself recently redone,its been a labor of love and time consuming event. Good price also,these wheels are becoming harder to find in decent shape too.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I think you should wait more than a week before pulling the trigger of deciding not to sell. Good luck I think will sell to the right buyer. They're an awesome set of wheels!

Comment

Working...
                      X