Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbs rf 5000

Hey guys,

I've had these on bf.c for a little while now and I want to aggressively market these wheels for sale. I want them sold. I wish I would have been smarter after I had them refinished as they are no where near the condition I had them in after putting them back together. I had them on over the harsh winter and it wore that new finish down. I am 100% certain they can be brought back to life with a little elbow grease.

The lips have to be re-polished. The bolts could be redone also but they are that bad. The centers are still good as they were powder coated. The one wheel has a few very hairline cracks in the powder that is really hard to see and even harder to capture on camera. The center caps also cover a few chip in the powder, but they can't be seen with the center cap on. One lip has a bit of rash. Nothing a shop can't take care of.

As far as price goes, I'm just looking to get what I paid for them. $1700. That's what I paid before I had them refinished. Here are some pics of their current state.

17x8.5 et13

~Fernando

Any more pics of that rash on the wheel? Looks really deep I'm picture number 2.

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
      Any more pics of that rash on the wheel? Looks really deep I'm picture number 2.

Taylor

Here you go. This is the worst of it.....

~Fernando

Comment

Obo
        ~Fernando

Comment

$1600 picked up in 17067.
          ~Fernando

Comment

Sold
            ~Fernando

Comment

Working...