17x7 adr's $300 / VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17x7 adr's $300 / VA

Someone take these off my hands. 17x7 ADR wheels. Tires are worn, paint is chipping, but they still look cool on E30s. Price reflects my desire to clean the garage. TAKE TAKE TAKE.

Matt
    Richmond, VA
    804-678-8317
    Attached Files

are you in TX or VA? can we get some more detailed pics. If you are in texas I might be interested, I am mid/south east side of the state.

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
    I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

I'm in TX, wheels are in VA. . This is the only other picture I have.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by threlevenguy; 08-20-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Whats the name of the wheel? I am assuming you don't have pics of it installed so I am trying to hunt down pictures of them installed in an e30.

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
        I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

All I know is they are ADR's. Found a couple pics. Remember, they are in VA
          Attached Files

Comment

1 more
            Attached Files

Comment

Still have these? Can you get them to Texas?

Comment

Working...
              X