Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need these BBS's gone this weekend... (SF Bay Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need these BBS's gone this weekend... (SF Bay Area)

-E38 16x8 Style 5's (from Blackout) redrilled 4x100 and powder coated black, do not come with center caps. Comes with two new Falken 912's and two 25% Federals (205/50/16)
    $450 (I paid $750 not including the new rear tires.)
    There are a few scratches, that's the way I bought them. Nothing too major.

How they sat:

-Two piece 17x8 Style 5's redrilled 4x100, centers powder coated Lachssilber (and caps color matched) with a mirror polished lip. Three are in great condition with 205/40/17 Falken 912's, one has a pretty severely bent barrel but the face is perfect.

$650 (I paid $1,000 without tires.)

Here's some photos of the tire tread and the bent barrel.

Willing to work out a killer deal if someone wants both sets. (Thinking around $900) I'm currently going to school in Chico, CA - the wheels are located in Petaluma. I'm headed back this weekend and would love to get these off my hands and free up space in the garage.

Did you have spacers with the blacked out style 5's?
    sigpic

Comment

Are the 17's good other than the barrel? No rash/scratches? Any curbing on the 16's or just scratches in the powdercoat? Also is the tire on the bent RC fucked? Interested in all 8 btw.
      Last edited by Vivek; 09-17-2013, 10:50 AM.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Damn good deal
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I live in chico too. You have ur car up here? Haven't seen it around. Good deal tho glws

Comment

No it was totaled in an accident.

Vivek, I'm not sure if the tire is okay, structurally it looks fine but I have no way to be sure. Because the barrel was bent in, the tire can't hold air as is lol. As far as spacers I have a lot of hubcrentric sets in my garage. I believe 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, and 10mm pairs.

The black ones are just scratches in the powder coating, if I recall one has very light curb rash literally about an inch long. Certainly not significant, or seen without specifically looking for it.

Comment

And absolutely no curb rash or scratches on the 17's, they are picture perfect - just a little dirty from sitting.

I ran studs rather than lugs FYI. Lugs fit in the e38 ones but I believe (or at least was told) studs would be better for the RC's

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

All PM's replied to. I will not separate the center caps, they were meticulously matched exactly to the color of the faces. The previous owner had them professionally redone multiple times to make for a perfect match. Even using the same paint color code, the paint will take different colors when applied to different materials (plastic being this case).

Vivek has dibs as of right now as he was the first to contact me for both sets.

Comment

GLWS, I wouldn't use that tire after an impact like that, that's just asking for a blowout. Looks like a pretty good fill job on the black Style 5s.
                    aka denyo77

Originally posted by Andy.B
                    Give it five years, and kids might be covering their cars with Astroturf. Style is relative.

Comment

What size spacers did you use for the black style 5's when they were mounted on the car in the pictures?

Comment

Pm'd sent

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Sale Pending to Vivek.

Comment

Pmd you on the black wheels!

Comment

Working...
                              X