FS/WTT: Artec MI 3pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/WTT: Artec MI 3pc

I am looking to switch to a different set of wheels. So am selling my Artec MI 3pc. I had them listed before, but being so rare the price was really just retail.

So here it goes:

I will trade for something special, but they have to be 2/3pc and in my favor to mount them to the car. And no, I do not want BBS RC090 or BBS RS(unless 17")

Artec MI 3pc 17x8/9 made in Germany and one of two sets in the USA from their knowledge.

Outright cash: 3,000(picked up) I will ship on your dime.
    *That includes:

Powdercoated wheels
    They retailed for 544.00 EACH for the fronts and 679.00 each for the rears.
    That is 2,446 USD without tax and import shipping to the USA(not sold here).
    From what Artec said; a little bit over 3,000 to get them here.

Tires(75% tread) BFG G-Sport 215/45/17 - 235/40/17
    My cost was 450 for the set. Plus 120 to mount/balance.

90mm bullet nose studs from Motorsport hardware

Neochrome aluminum nuts.

Hubcentric spacers from 42 Draft designs to make the fitment perfect.
    155+tax and shipping

Powdercoating was done at Renewed Finishes. They were taken apart, blasted and stripped. Inspected then coated in a gorgeous gloss black barrels with satin black lips and dark bronze metallic that goes crazy in the direct sunlight. In the shade they are dark and very sinister. ZERO dings, no scraps, zero rash or chips of ANY KIND. They are clean and ready to show off. Spun true and zero noise while driving on the roads. Wide and meaty, head turners. NOTHING but eye catchers. I do not need to sell, I have no intention of lowering my price and I will not take any garbage ESM etc type wheels. I am looking for:

HRE 504 or BBS e50 or other equal value wheels. I have a set of 504s already in mind but I need to sell these first. So pretty much cash + whatever you have.

Last edited by F34R; 10-16-2013, 12:21 AM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Will do an even trade on some 119s......super rare;)

GLWS man
    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Working...
    X