Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4x100 16x8.5 M Technica turbos (With Yoko S Drives)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm sent

Comment

Assume you are running the set straight up without spacers? Those are great looking!
      1997 328i - SOLD
      1991 325is - SOLD
      2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
      1991 318is
      2011 328i xDrive
      2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martin C. View Post
        Assume you are running the set straight up without spacers? Those are great looking!
        Was running them straight up without spacers when I was on IE3s and billy sports, put my car on coils and I had to put 10mm spacers on the front so the rear of the wheel wouldn't rub anything. You could probably get away with an 8mm spacer but 10mm is just what I had.

Comment

Still for sale bump

Comment

Free bump... damn the things I would do for these.
            Originally posted by csermonet47
            Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

What size tires did you have on there? Any fender work?

Comment

Originally posted by duroni View Post
                What size tires did you have on there? Any fender work?
                215/40/16. Mild roll in the front, rear was rolled from previous wheels but probably wouldnt have to be rolled that hard

Comment

Someone buy these B)

Comment

I might have missed it but are these 57.1 center bore or do you have centering rings? Shipping cost to 33401?

Comment

Originally posted by Pseudonyms View Post
                      Someone buy these B)
                      Just waiting on you my man. Funds and shipping arrangement ready.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                        I might have missed it but are these 57.1 center bore or do you have centering rings? Shipping cost to 33401?
                        They're 57.1 CB. No rings. Shipping would be ~$50. If duroni (or another local guy who is coming to look) doesn't get these ill contact you.

Originally posted by duroni View Post
                        Just waiting on you my man. Funds and shipping arrangement ready.
                        Wow my mind is absolutely swamped and I thought I had sent you photos. Went out and re-took them and sent them to you. Sorry about that man! I feel bad haha. Sent one photo to your phone and a few to your email

Comment

Im sure im too late on these, but im new to the forum, (been lurking for a while) id gladly take these off your hands for asking price and pay for shipping if your other sales fall through. ill send you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
                            Im sure im too late on these, but im new to the forum, (been lurking for a while) id gladly take these off your hands for asking price and pay for shipping if your other sales fall through. ill send you a PM
                            Someone local has taken them off my hands for asking price. I appreciate the interest, though!

That's it everybody! Sorry about a lack of posts updating and if I left anyone in limbo. If you really want these wheels be sure to go support memoryfab and get yourself a set! They're really awesome, look super good on E30s, and fit well.

Comment

Working...
                            X