FS; Borbet type B 4x100 et15 16x9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok- for quite a while I searched for a set of borbet type b for my '85 mtech 1. The 15" bbs rz I felt weren't cutting it and at first I wanted to go with some 16" rs but after consideration I wanted to do something different.

So I went with the borbet b , which are ultra rare and difficult to find (especially the 16x9 with the flat caps).

These are awesome wheels but for some reason they just don't look right to me on my 4 door car. I'm going to go ahead and list them for sale or for trade for a set of 16" bbs rs. If it's a cash deal I'm looking for $2500 which is less than I have in them and includes the uber difficult to find flat caps and a brand new set of nexxen tires (and when I say brand new I mean BRAND NEW less than 10 miles)

Wheels are 16x9. Et15. Flat caps, screws and key for caps are included. The 3mm borbet Type b hub centric spacers are also included -- these are what you need to put these on our cars (e30) and are also difficult to find.

Wheels could stand to be refinished. You can ride them as is but you will want to refinish them. They have some curb rash and one of them has some bend on the outer lip. I have a guy here in Atlanta who will refinish them for $60/wheel. I would have already had it done but it's been too cold and moist (moisture in the air messes up the refinish. Doesn't allow everything to dry properly)

But if you want (at your expense of course ) I can have him refinish them -- and when I say his work is awesome I mean it.

Shoot me a message through the forum or a call/text @ 404-457-4491

Please no stupid offers. Like I said I have more into these then I'm asking. Plus my time -- and it took A LOT of time to bring this package together.

I'd really prefer a local transaction. If you really want me to ship I will-- at your expense which I would imagine to be in the area of $300

Right now I only have pics of two of the wheels. After the holidays I'll add more

Thanks guys and I hope everyone has a nice and safe holiday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mtechadam; 12-24-2013, 05:20 PM.

Great looking wheels. FYI, it won't cost $300 to ship them so long as you ship without tires. I shipped a set of 16x9.5 wheels to the east coast for just under $175. So that's good!

GLWS

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

The tires are included. They're literally BRAND NEW and they sweeten the deal. Like i said; I'd prefer a local deal or trade. If an out of state buyer really wants them I'll ship via whatever method the buyer wants. I've seen other ads with wheels & tires quote $250-$350 for shipping. I'm sure it's dependent on how far the buyer is but regardless the buyer will only pay actual shipping costs. I'm not looking to make money off shipping. I'm not looking to make money at all---- just recoup MOST of my investment. MERRY XMAS ALL!!!

Comment

I think they look great on your 4-door mtech 1 but hey, its your car!
        Good luck with sale!
        - Frank
        '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
        http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
        Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

God, I finally settle for a set of Type As, and these finally come up for sale. :/ Good luck man, good price for some great wheels.
          REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

I've gotten a few messages regarding fitment. I just want to make it clear I HAVE EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR THESE TO BOLT RIGHT ON YOUR E30!

* wheels
            * brand new tires less than 10 miles
            * borbet type b hub centric spacers for clearance on front wheels
            * uber rare embossed FLAT caps
            * locks for the caps with the original key

EVERYTHING NECESSARY!! Lol

the wheels are currently on my 4 door as I type...

Comment

What size tires?
              My Pleasure:02 Honda 954, 02 Fronty 4x4
              My Pain:91 BMW E30, 90 S13(sr'd)

"granthr said: ↑
              I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

Comment

245/40/16

Comment

Had a friend bring some spare rs001 by and bolt them on. Like the borbet better so I'll be keeping them.

Thanks to everyone who called/texted and pm'd. There are quite a few sets available here and elsewhere so I'm sure everyone who is serious will find some (may have to settle for 16x7)

To those who end up getting a set of the 16x9 -- when mounting you will find the front wheels are barely (and when I say barely I mean the width of a piece of paper) obstructed by the brake caliper housing. One way to fix this is to run a set of 1/4 spacers. With these non hubcentric spacers you will have vibration and also the front wheel will stick out a tiny bit more than the back wheel (which I personally hated)

What I ended up doing was taking the car to a machine shop and have them shave the caliper housing a tiny tiny bit (1mm basically) and voila. Now they fit with the hubcentric spacer and they're nice and tucked under the wheel well

Thanks guys

Comment

Comment

Interested in trades? AEZ Radon staggered set 16x7.5 16x9 direct e30 fitment

Comment

Working...
                      X