FS: 16x9 Azev A w/ Flat caps and Good Yokohama S-drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 16x9 Azev A w/ Flat caps and Good Yokohama S-drives

Never thought I'd sell these wheels but I'm doing an s54 swap and getting big brakes, which won't fit under these. They have no bends or cracks, at one point one of the wheels had a hole punched in it by a caliper bolt backing out, probably 3/4" in diameter. It was professionally repaired and I haven't had an issue with it since. All the wheels balance fine, with normal amounts of weight. Two of them have some slight curbing, they would need to be refinished to be perfect, and I feel that my price reflects that. They come with flat caps as pictured.

The tires are 215/40/16 S-drives and they only have a few thousand miles on them. I did auto-x them once after blowing out a Hoosier on another set of wheels, didn't put a ton of wear on them but you can tell they've been hot if you look really closely. They still drive perfectly.

Price is $1000 and I'm pretty firm. If they don't sell I'll just put them on my GTI

Will ship but on the buyers dime, I'd prefer not to if possible. I've had terrible luck with UPS over the last year
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

nice wheels

if you ever wanna sell your car pm me and ill come with CASH

Comment

I might buy these right now if I didn't have to pay for shipping. I realize that means nothing to you. These are exactly what I want.
      Turbo m30 drift car build.
      500whp or bust.
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=256525

Comment

I remember seeing you at the auto-x with these. Wheels and car both look great! I'm sorry I'm not in the market for a set right now.

Comment

Would be in if you were in SoCal

Good luck!

Comment

willing to ship to ny 10701

Comment

I have a couple local people interested at the moment, so I'm going to hold off on shipping
              - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Your car made me love these wheels. Glws

-NICK

Comment

uh man, do want!
                  glws

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Great wheels and great seller. Thanks for these beauties!

Comment

Working...
                    X