Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD ESM 002 16x7.5 et20 Gold w/ shot Kuhmo Ecsta AST 205/50, Houston TX Area, $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD ESM 002 16x7.5 et20 Gold w/ shot Kuhmo Ecsta AST 205/50, Houston TX Area, $500

ESM 002, Gold, 16x7.5, et20, 57.1mm center bore with basically dead Kuhmo Ecsta AST 205/50-16. Wheels are in great shape, I would say an 8.5 or 9 out of 10. The only real damage to speak of is an section of curb rash 1 inch long on the INSIDE of one wheel from a piece of road debris. Other that a very clean set of wheels for having 20k miles and 3 years old.

Tires are basically useless unless you wanted to swap tires from side to side. One has a plug in it too but it's been that way for 8k with no issues.

Comes with 4 wheels/tires, 4 center caps, 4 waffle pieces, and a socket for the caps.

Price is $500 FIRM FIRM FIRM. Will not ship. Will not meet halfway. Wheels are located in Beaumont TX, about 90 miles east of Houston on I-10.

Pics a bit later this morning!

Sold...
    Last edited by brianpgriset; 04-07-2014, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

How much for shipping to 95120, San Jose CA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianpgriset View Post
              ESM 002, Gold, 16x7.5, et20, 57.1mm center bore with basically dead Kuhmo Ecsta AST 205/50-16. Wheels are in great shape, I would say an 8.5 or 9 out of 10. The only real damage to speak of is an section of curb rash 1 inch long on the INSIDE of one wheel from a piece of road debris. Other that a very clean set of wheels for having 20k miles and 3 years old.

Tires are basically useless unless you wanted to swap tires from side to side. One has a plug in it too but it's been that way for 8k with no issues.

Comes with 4 wheels/tires, 4 center caps, 4 waffle pieces, and a socket for the caps.

Price is $500 FIRM FIRM FIRM. .Will not ship. Will not meet halfway. Wheels are located in Beaumont TX, about 90 miles east of Houston on I-10.

Pics a bit later this morning!
              Originally posted by G-man55 View Post

Lol

Comment

Ah, figured it was worth a shot.

Comment

PM'd, houston local.
                  03' E46 M3--TCKline S/A 400F 450R -- OEM 19's-- DINAN software--330d SSK--ZHP knob
                  Future mods -- headers/exhaust, 4.10 diff, 18" ARC-8's :hitler:

91' 318i --coilovers-- skid plate--
                  Future mods--new paint--E46 seats--

Comment

Originally posted by G-man55 View Post

haahahaha i was going to do the same thing for kicks

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X