WTB: Throwing stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Throwing stars

Was wondering if anybody had a set close to or willing to send to pa. Thanks

there were some on ebay..

Comment

Those on ebay didn't get a bid. They were missing anything like good close ups of each wheel. Asking $700 they gotta be clean.
      Let's go exploring!

Comment

Originally posted by BCMike
        Those on ebay didn't get a bid. They were missing anything like good close ups of each wheel. Asking $700 they gotta be clean.
        Actually, the last two sets I saw sold were for around 1k.

700 is a damn bargain, and if I hadn't already bought wheels, I'd be rocking these.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
          Actually, the last two sets I saw sold were for around 1k.

700 is a damn bargain, and if I hadn't already bought wheels, I'd be rocking these.
          I would have got them myself but like him I just got New ones..

Comment

This is all that was shown.

Call me a skeptic, but it would appear that we're only seeing the best of the set and 1/2 of two others. One rim is not shown full stop! I know new ones go for a grand and seriously considered a new set a year ago, but who would drop $700 on wheels that may be of questionable integrity, regardless of the model? eBay is 100% BBW.
            Let's go exploring!

Comment

Good luck finding a decent set. I still get emails from people who found an old ad on BEN that I posted nearly a year ago.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

I've got a set of real (5x120 e34 m5) throwing stars for sale
                All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                  Good luck finding a decent set. I still get emails from people who found an old ad on BEN that I posted nearly a year ago.
                  For $700 - you could refinish them and still be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BCMike
                    This is all that was shown.

Call me a skeptic, but it would appear that we're only seeing the best of the set and 1/2 of two others. One rim is not shown full stop! I know new ones go for a grand and seriously considered a new set a year ago, but who would drop $700 on wheels that may be of questionable integrity, regardless of the model? eBay is 100% BBW.
                    That is why eBay lets you ask the seller a question. Ask for more pictures and ask for express descriptions of whether they are rashed, damaged, etc.

If you were told they were mint and they show up bent and beat up, and have the emails trail to show it- eBay will step in and help you out.

700 isn't a bad price if they are in good, though not perfect, shape. I dont know where you think you can get them for 1000 new. I sold my set for 1000 used.
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                    X