still looking for 4x100 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still looking for 4x100 wheels

Anyone have anything aside from bottlecaps? I really want to get something a bit better and bigger on my car. Weaves? Aftermarket wheels? Someone has to have something laying around. I have cash sitting here waiting for a set of wheels to come along.
    Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

I have some 14" weaves. Great looking set for $200. Fair set for $150.

Comment

I have (5) 14" weaves and I'm in wisconsin. I'd come down to Zion to drop them off for you, I have to go down there next week anyway. Let me know, they are off my 318is.

I need these gone but haven't really tried to sell them yet, they all have good usable tires on them. Make me an offer

Comment

Sent pm

Comment

Check my sig.
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3
            I have (5) 14" weaves and I'm in wisconsin. I'd come down to Zion to drop them off for you, I have to go down there next week anyway. Let me know, they are off my 318is.

I need these gone but haven't really tried to sell them yet, they all have good usable tires on them. Make me an offer

how much are you asking for them? might need them for winter wheels and while i refinish my Alpinas
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

The wheels in my sig are for sale, 17" TSW sportline type A's

PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
                The wheels in my sig are for sale, 17" TSW sportline type A's

PM for details

Sent you a pm..

Comment

Working...
                X