FS/FT: Kosei K1's 15X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: Kosei K1's 15X7

It's time to sell the Kosei's. I'm going to go for a more conservative look on my car. I'll let them go for cash or a trade involving Ronal LSes or Euroweaves.

I've got 4 15X7 Kosei K1's painted black for sale. They've got Yokohama ES100 225/50s on them with 5-7k.They're on an e30 now, so I'm including the lug nuts and the spacer you need to get it on your e30.

These wheels are a year old. I bought them from Pasha (e30sd) about 6 months ago, so they've always been in good hands. He had them painted black almost immediately after he got them. They are still black and looking good. There are some chips and brake dust in the paint that a discerning eye could detect. From 10 feet away they look great. If you want a super clean look I'd recommend a repaint or stripping the paint.
    There is essentially no curb rash at all. Anything that could be considered curb rash is totally negligible. However, they are not brand new.

Just reply with questions about the parts. PM me for negotiations and offers. I'd like to keep the wheels and tires together. I'll entertain shipping, but prefer local pick-up. I'm asking 575.00 obo.

Edit: I got a request for a shot of the tread, so I'm posting one up.

And here's another shot for my bitches.

Last edited by WlknGenius; 04-13-2006, 08:59 PM.

Couple questions: Painted or powdercoated?
    Offset?
    Related to offset, are these spacers you are talking about spacers to correct offset difference, or just centering rings to correct the centerbore difference?

Thanks, im local btw.

Comment

Originally posted by nino
      Couple questions: Painted or powdercoated?
      Offset?
      Related to offset, are these spacers you are talking about spacers to correct offset difference, or just centering rings to correct the centerbore difference?

Thanks, im local btw.
      I've got the metal centering rings, I just called them spacers because I was at a loss of words. Spacers aren't necessary. The offset is et27, which is really close to ideal for this wheel. I'd say the wheels are painted, but I'm not familiar enough with painting to say for sure that they aren't powdercoated.
      Last edited by WlknGenius; 04-12-2006, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Not really interested in the wheels, but I have to say DAMN that e30 looks good. I really don't see many silver pre-facelifted e30's. That looks really nice.
        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30
          I really don't see many silver pre-facelifted e30's.
          And that is no exception. You're looking at Bronzit.
          sigpic
          "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw
            Are you sure about that? Looks sliver to me.

Comment

That's not bronzit.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

sterlingsilber

Comment

I beg to differ sir.
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

owned

Comment

Looks bronzit to me...maybe it's just the ground reflection.
                      -Adam Schmidt-

1988 Zinnoberrot 325iS ::dead::
                      1988 Bronzit 325iS ::sold::
                      1991 Alpine 318iS

Comment

If anyone is in the market for the K1's I'd suggest picking these up since last time I talked to Tirerack they had 2 in stock and I bought one of them. They are no longer being imported.

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe
                          That's not bronzit.
                          Originally posted by ToplessE30
                          I beg to differ sir.
                          Originally posted by 2002maniac
                          sterlingsilber
                          Originally posted by Blister
                          owned

Bronzit. I live with the guy, and that car is parked in my garage every night.
                          sigpic
                          "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bronzit. I live with the guy, and that car is parked in my garage every night.
                            Then I want to see another picture :D

Comment

Take your pick.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X