Hartge wheel w/caps 16x7.5/16x8.5 5x120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartge wheel w/caps 16x7.5/16x8.5 5x120

I have a set 8of10. Tires are done you will need new ones. Wheels come with caps. I am asking for $1000.I got the from Levent from guten parts. Perfect for e28. They are staggered 225 front 245 rear. Offset is 25 if I remember correct. Cali sell preferred if shipped add 145.00. I will clean them up for you before pick up.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I would suggest that nobody buys wheels from this guy, or anything else for that matter...

He sold me wheels that were listed with the wrong wheel specs and wrong tire specs, missing center cap and I received one wheel and then the other 3 after about a week.

I couldn't fit the wheels he sold me because they were way too big, hit my coilovers, tires were huge and didn't even fit in my fender wells. I wouldn't have purchased them if I knew they were the sizes listed.

Comment

I'd be interested in wheels for local pick up if you're willing to haggle a lil

Comment

Originally posted by itsjustkevin View Post
          I would suggest that nobody buys wheels from this guy, or anything else for that matter...

He sold me wheels that were listed with the wrong wheel specs and wrong tire specs, missing center cap and I received one wheel and then the other 3 after about a week.

I couldn't fit the wheels he sold me because they were way too big, hit my coilovers, tires were huge and didn't even fit in my fender wells. I wouldn't have purchased them if I knew they were the sizes listed.

I am not even going to pay attention to our lack of knowledge. I have emails so I am good. Hope a Mod can chime in and let people like your self know how to properly speak up to another member.

Originally posted by CMG View Post
          I'd be interested in wheels for local pick up if you're willing to haggle a lil

DM me with offer. Thanks.. be aware tires are no good.

Comment

For the future sir itsjustkevin here is where you can shit on me with proof not just what you decide to speak on to make your self the victim. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=117

Comment

Working...
            X