WTB: 2 or 3 BBS RZ 15" et24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 2 or 3 BBS RZ 15" et24

As the title suggests I'm looking for 2-3 15" Euroweaves. Condition doesn't matter as long as there isn't any splits and it doesn't look like it was run over by a train.

I have two on the rear and want to complete my set. Preferably west coast US, and willing to ship, of course, on my dime.

I know it's a long shot but I'm always looking. Thanks!

Are you looking for Rz 378 4x100 15x7? I have 3, but I'm more interested in finding a 4th. Having no luck myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi there,

No, he is looking for E30 stock wheel - the euro version. If I understand well.

Are you still looking?

I have a set but they are not in OEM color, I can separate them for the reasonable/fair price.

Cheers

Comment

You can still buy these new from BMW I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes you can still get the non IX offset Euroweaves from BMW new. ECS Tuning sells them in both standard silver and nogaro colors. May take a while to get them, but they can still be had. It was rumored that there were no more Nogaro available a couple of months ago but they can still be found.

Comment

First off, I'd like to apologize for the extremely late reply. I figured the app that I used for my email would notify me of messages from this board since they're linked. Yes Nogaro makes a set but they only sell them in fours, and I only need a maximum of three (one as a spare). And as for buying parts from BMW, nah lol. That's fuckin' wack.

I'll be back in the market next month, I really didn't expect ANY replies since this post is a year old. Thanks everyone though

Comment

Working...
            X