4x Ronal LS, 4x100 15x7.5 et25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x Ronal LS, 4x100 15x7.5 et25

For sale is a set of (4) Ronal LS wheels that I am selling for a friend. They are in excellent condition. Included will be 4 center caps (only one screw, unfortunately) and one of the black plastic rings (the others are lost).

The wheels currently have BF Goodrich g-Force Sport tires mounted - (2) 205/50-15 and (2) 225/50-15. They are mostly worn, though if they were recent enough they would still be usable for a little while. The tires are quite old and would recommend replacing them. There aren't any visible cracks or anything though.

The wheels themselves are in excellent cosmetic condition. There are little specs here and there where it appears they were painted from the factory with a spec of dirt on the surface (pictured below), but these spots are hardly noticeable when more than a foot away. They were brand new when originally purchased and it came that way from the factory. The polished finish still looks great and there is zero curb rash on the wheel lips.

The center caps aren't quite as nice as the wheels since they were in storage before the wheels were put into storage as well. Each one has a few small nicks.

Asking $950. We will not ship. Located in Bridgeport, CT. If within a reasonable distance (let's say 3-4 hours, we'll consider delivering them for the cost of gas and tolls.

Bump

Comment

Price drop, $800. bump
      Make offers!

Comment

R the Ronal's still available?
        Last edited by Campbelljj; 08-05-2015, 04:18 PM. Reason: Spellin

Comment

Originally posted by Campbelljj View Post
          R the Ronal's still available?
          Yes.

Please PM me, all. I don't check the site unless I get a notification about a PM! :)

Comment

If you do change your mind about shipping send me a pm

Comment

Any chance you would want to sell just the caps? I have wheels with no caps.

Comment

Originally posted by georgedickels51 View Post
                Any chance you would want to sell just the caps? I have wheels with no caps.
                If he sells you just the center caps, he's going to have a really hard time selling the wheels..c'mon man..don't understand the logic there..he's already having a hard time because he won't ship. I don't think he wants to add to that

Sent from my Samsung Note 4
                '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

are the rims still available

Comment

Working...
                  X