Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**R3V SALE** 4x100-5x120 & 4x100-5x114.3 Cheapest on the market ~> E30Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricclee View Post
    Mine came in last night, looks pretty promising. Haven't had the time to install them yet. SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Came in from overseas faster than a package that I'm still waiting on from FL. Ordered on the same day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep as I promised no cheap shit. Even the shipping costs 50-60 US dollars but worth it.

Comment

cant wait to get mine ..... placed my order two days ago. great communixation and respectable guy

Comment

Okay finally my wheels should be ready within a week or so. So ready to order these.

I know what to run for my E30 M3 as far as offsets and I have it sitting flush. No poke.

But with the E30 MT2- it has been hard to gauge as I see 0 offsets to +10 offsets and with certain tires and rim sizes they seem to fit well.

I will be rolled in the rears. I have a 1990 E30 MTECH2 327iS. So what would give me the best flush fit without poke or just a little inwards which is okay.

My rims are:

17x8 et38 - fronts -18mm = et20 or -20mm = et18
        17x9 et44 - rears -20mm = et24

Would you run both 20mm adapters? or 18/20 combo? I will be running Yoko S-Drives 215/40/17 and 235/40/17 as there are not a lot of good tire choices in this combo. I wouldn't mind running these adapters but if I have to get thicker ones of course I would have to look into a different company. I would prefer these.

Thank you for any opinions.

Another thought would be. Would you run a 245/40/17 in the rears with the +24 offset? Not sure if that would be too tall for the rears?
        Last edited by ALPINE_M5; 04-21-2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPINE_M5 View Post
          Okay finally my wheels should be ready within a week or so. So ready to order these.

I know what to run for my E30 M3 as far as offsets and I have it sitting flush. No poke.

But with the E30 MT2- it has been hard to gauge as I see 0 offsets to +10 offsets and with certain tires and rim sizes they seem to fit well.

I will be rolled in the rears. I have a 1990 E30 MTECH2 327iS. So what would give me the best flush fit without poke or just a little inwards which is okay.

My rims are:

17x8 et38 - fronts -18mm = et20 or -20mm = et18
          17x9 et44 - rears -20mm = et24

Would you run both 20mm adapters? or 18/20 combo? I will be running Yoko S-Drives 215/40/17 and 235/40/17 as there are not a lot of good tire choices in this combo. I wouldn't mind running these adapters but if I have to get thicker ones of course I would have to look into a different company. I would prefer these.

Thank you for any opinions.

Another thought would be. Would you run a 245/40/17 in the rears with the +24 offset? Not sure if that would be too tall for the rears?
          Hey..

So you can run 20mm all around is safer to not touch the back wall strut/shock

You will have no poke and enough flush. You probably not required to roll or pull fenders.

245 tire is big and I can't tell if you have coilovers or sport springs. If you have coils you can adjust and avoid the touches to the wall/fender. But bigger tire I ran is 235

Comment

Coilovers will be installed soon as well.

Comment

Coilovers will be installed soon as well.

So I think you should be good about 13-17mm away from the rear fenders you should be ok on the 20mm all around

Comment

Mushi - thank you for the quick responses as always. You have always been helpful.

I want to check out someones car locally when i get back that has similar final specs to see where it sits before I make the final call. It looks like I will probably go this route as I like to use bolts instead of studs.

Thank you. I will gift it to you as you seem to be well trusted here on the community.

Comment

Mushi - thank you for the quick responses as always. You have always been helpful.

I want to check out someones car locally when i get back that has similar final specs to see where it sits before I make the final call. It looks like I will probably go this route as I like to use bolts instead of studs.

Thank you. I will gift it to you as you seem to be well trusted here on the community.
                  No worries

Comment

Any chance you have a pair of 25mm 4x100 to 5x120 adapters?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianao34 View Post
                      Any chance you have a pair of 25mm 4x100 to 5x120 adapters?

No sorry only 18 and 20

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
                        No sorry only 18 and 20
                        Do you sell them in pairs?

Comment

Do you sell them in pairs?

Yes I can sell them in staggered

Comment

I just need two 20mm 4x100 5x120.

Comment

I just need two 20mm 4x100 5x120.

2peices only 20mm with studs or bolts 189 shipped as a gift paypal musht4q@gmail.com message me if you send the payment thank you

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X