Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**R3V SALE** 4x100-5x120 & 4x100-5x114.3 Cheapest on the market ~> E30Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
    Well how the heck do you remove if the top of the stud is cutoff?
    You keep the side of the stud with the allen hole. And you cut from the other side. Use thread lock and you should be good

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
        You keep the side of the stud with the allen hole. And you cut from the other side. Use thread lock and you should be good
        cutting either end of the stud to run center caps is not gonna work me since either way i'd have to sacrifice something i would prefer not to.

assumed a set would have everything i needed but understand i could've looked closer before buying. a little dissappointing but the price makes up for it.

will spend the money for a clean install with a separate set of shorter studs.
        '89 E30 Touring, '85 911 3.2 Coupe, '89 GB500, '96 XR400

Comment

Originally posted by mxtx View Post
          cutting either end of the stud to run center caps is not gonna work me since either way i'd have to sacrifice something i would prefer not to.

assumed a set would have everything i needed but understand i could've looked closer before buying. a little dissappointing but the price makes up for it.

will spend the money for a clean install with a separate set of shorter studs.
          I can send you bolts but you need to cut 3mm of each bolt to fit them. I am working on new studs and bolts to fit with center caps but they will not get finished until 2-3 months

Comment

already got new shorter studs coming. should have them on today but thanks.
            '89 E30 Touring, '85 911 3.2 Coupe, '89 GB500, '96 XR400

Comment

Originally posted by mxtx View Post
              already got new shorter studs coming. should have them on today but thanks.
              Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you

Comment

Power

Anybody run these with some power under the hood ? I got an LS1 and wanna make sure these don't disintegrate cuz torque.

Comment

Originally posted by vdynmx View Post
                  Anybody run these with some power under the hood ? I got an LS1 and wanna make sure these don't disintegrate cuz torque.
                  Yes me. Kamotors and few other 2jz swaps up to 600whp

Comment

Bump

Comment

I bought a set of these adapters and ended up going towards a 4x100 wheel route. I have the 4x100 to 5x120 adapters and cannot return them so i would like to sell them for 290 shipped to get them off my hands as i no longer need them. Please contact me if you would like to purchase them. I only put on one adapter on one wheel to check fitment of the wheel, and put it back in the packaging after 30 mins. Great product, but unfortunately didnt think the build through. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tsg510 View Post
                        I bought a set of these adapters and ended up going towards a 4x100 wheel route. I have the 4x100 to 5x120 adapters and cannot return them so i would like to sell them for 290 shipped to get them off my hands as i no longer need them. Please contact me if you would like to purchase them. I only put on one adapter on one wheel to check fitment of the wheel, and put it back in the packaging after 30 mins. Great product, but unfortunately didnt think the build through. Thank you
                        Hope you selling them bud sorry for that. Try to make fs thread they should be gone.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Snapped a few quick pics. 18mm front and 20mm rear. 205/50 r16x7.5

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom Stew View Post
                              Snapped a few quick pics. 18mm front and 20mm rear. 205/50 r16x7.5

This looks dope

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
                                This looks dope

I agree. Nice!

What wheels and tires are you running? Specs/dimensions please! [emoji851]
                                -ALaS

Comment

Working...
                                X