14" is weaves with snow tires - $250 PA/NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14" is weaves with snow tires - $250 PA/NY

I have a set of 14" weaves off of my is to sell. They have some pretty old Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires on them. The tread seems to be cracking from drying out on a few of them, but the others look ok (not great). I'd say use the tires as your own risk. The tires came on the wheels and I have never driven on them. The one with pictures of the cracks in the tread does not hold air very well. I don't have the caps. The car did not come with with them.

There is a visible bend on one of the wheels (there are several pictures of it in the album and it should be fairly easy to see). Otherwise they look pretty straight to me. They could use a cleaning.

Wheels/Tires in Philly now

Pics are on imgur:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like jrsaucke.
    Last edited by jrsaucke; 11-30-2015, 08:00 PM.

Would you be able to still bring them down to philly or is it too late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't left yet. Sent you a pm

Comment

bump wheels are in PA now. Figured I'd have better luck selling them down here.

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaucke View Post
          bump wheels are in PA now. Figured I'd have better luck selling them down here.
          Did you ever sell these? I'm in the market for snow tires on basket weaves.

Comment

Originally posted by InspectedBy39 View Post
            Did you ever sell these? I'm in the market for snow tires on basket weaves.
            Sold them last year. Sorry

Comment

Working...
            X