15x7 Ronal Turbo's 5x120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x7 Ronal Turbo's 5x120

Well still not entirely wanting to let these go but if the right buyer comes alone I would part with them. Now im not going to drop the price to nothing because I do not need to sell these, I just sold my E30 M3 a while ago *like an idiot lol* and have these left.

Now before you start with the color, they were painted to blue before I purchased them and sold my M3 before I wanted to get them refinished. My price also dictates that they are not polished like they would be from factory. My price also takes into account that the buyer may want to have them refinished so im not asking full value for them.

The tires currently on them are Toyo T1R 225/50/15. Tread life is really good, only put 3500 miles maybe on them but that was a LONG LONG time ago (probably 6 years ago) so I would recommend replacing the rubber.

The Ronal Turbo's are 15x7, 5X120 and have a offset of et12.

I am asking $500 USD as I am in Canada. Also willing to accept trades for 4x100 wheels for my Mtech 2.

I am willing to ship to the lower 48 at buyers expense. Im in Ontario so if any bordering state buyers want to meet I can do that because im I am not far from the NY border.

You can PM me or email me gramsch.anthony@gmail.com

Any questions feel free to ask.
    Attached Files
    1990 Euro 320i MTec-II
Working...
X