Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd wheel related job - Worcester, MA

Hey all,

$75 for someone to pick up some wheels with tires for me in Worcester, MA, slap prepaid shipping labels on them and and drop them off at the nearest FedEx store or fedex location. Any takers? please PM me. may need you to put cardboard on the faces for me as well, but if that is the case I will pay $100. 4 wheels total, the wheels are 16 x 8 and weigh 40 lbs each

thank you,
    Nik
    Last edited by 3toedshewie; 03-21-2016, 12:41 PM.
    Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Originally posted by 3toedshewie View Post
    Hey all,

$60 for someone to pick up some wheels with tires for me in Worcester, MA, slap prepaid shipping labels on them and and drop them off at the nearest FedEx store or fedex location. Any takers? please PM me. may need you to put cardboard on the faces for me as well, but if that is the case I will pay $75. 4 wheels total, the wheels are 16 x 8 and weigh 40 lbs each

thank you,
    Nik
    craigslist guy wont ship? can't blame him!

Comment

Yup. Any idea why? I offered every way to identify myself and paypal payment. It's an easy hours worth of work too. Scratching my head.
      Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

Shipping

I've shipped wheels with tires before.. It's not a big deal once you figure out shipping price and how to wrap them up. I cut cardboard to fit around front and back of wheels and then tied some string around them and wrapped them in bubble wrap and then plastic wrap from lowes. Two wheels at a time.
        Last edited by Shadyhaze13; 03-20-2016, 08:09 AM. Reason: Add something

Comment

yup. its not that bad. I was not even going to wrap them, just put carboard circles to protect rims themselves. Im sure someone in mass could use a quick 75 bucks for less than an hours work.
          Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

Damn they must be priced well and rare! I would do it if they were close to stoneham and you also paid for the shipping materials. Maybe he will bring them to me? Stoneham is a good 1 hr drive each way but maybe he comes to the area anyways?

Comment

List it in the New England section. There is a few NE Worcester guys on here.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
              X