15x7 OZ "Alpina" wheels ET12 [4x100]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x7 OZ "Alpina" wheels ET12 [4x100]

I'm selling my set of rare OZ Alpina reps (they are pretty much exact copies of the Alpina Ronal's and were made in late 1986). E21 fitment, though looks super agressive on E30s - probably the lowest offset wheel you can put meaty tires on ant not rub against the E30 arches. Wheels are straight, no bends, no cracks and no welds. The paint is a bit tired and they do have a fair amount of curb rash. They still have the original OZ stickers, that say "nuova bmw s3" which probably translates to "the new 3 series bmw" The photos of examples on E30s are borrowed. You can look up more pics on Panjo, I have these listed there. Price is $1000usd obo shipped anywhere via TnT.

up. open to offers

Comment

up

Comment

These are tempting! hmmm
        sigpic

Comment

Bump for a solid seller. I recently bought rims from him. He is honest and the shipping was pretty quick considering distance.

Wish you listed these first...would have loved to buy these.
          sigpic

Comment

I have the real deal on my car and agree that they are a killer look with a 205/50. I'm kicking myself for passing up a set of these OZ that were FS cheap semi-local not long ago as a 2nd set.
            sigpic
            1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
              I have the real deal on my car and agree that they are a killer look with a 205/50. I'm kicking myself for passing up a set of these OZ that were FS cheap semi-local not long ago as a 2nd set.
              me to idk why i got rid of them. oh well life goes on.

Comment

Up. Wouldn't even be considering selling these if I didn't have a second set myself hehe

Comment

They're my favorite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09557.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	7184694

Comment

trade

I`d trade for a set of intera wheels(not integra* real intera, bought by cragar usa based company). Im from canada tho, i dont know where you located, im goin on a trip in the state april 30, 1st may. They fit e30 really well, Pm me for pics!

Comment

Originally posted by LeMinouCool View Post
                      I`d trade for a set of intera wheels(not integra* real intera, bought by cragar usa based company). Im from canada tho, i dont know where you located, im goin on a trip in the state april 30, 1st may. They fit e30 really well, Pm me for pics!
                      Sorry, but not really interested in trades atm. You can always sell your wheels and buy mine and picture it like a trade :)

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

I'm surprised these are still for sale

Comment

Working...
                              X